iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » WOW!..Everybody is Here! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WOW!..Everybody is Here!
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hello Out There In 80s Land"

First i just wanna say how i like the "New & Improved" rewind..Nick you've outdone yourself with this one..not like i did'nt like the the old look(cause let's face it..it was a classic look)but this is TOTALLY AWESOME TOO!(clears throat) Anyways to get to the purpose of this new post..i just really would love to say that it is REALLY COOL to see all the old gang here..i have a long list and i hope i dont forget...

I would like to give a special SHOUT-OUTS! to my Peeps who helped make the Rewind a Super Cool place to hang out and talk about some 80s "This Post For You"!!

"Wzzzz UP...StevenHw,Cindymancini, Muffy, DeVo, NOMS & SAM, Stitch, Riptide, Jessie...My HOMIE VALLEY(cause you taught me a thing or two about Valley Girl) ISIS(It's almost Halloween time again [Big Grin] ) RainBOWBrite, Motley, jdocster, Kash, Chris the candyfanman, Pettyfan, Mamamia, Ali_with_an_i, Babylove, Paul & Nick, Tim, Earth Angel, Headrusch, Horned King, Duckie, Adventures in Gooniesitting, Mane1980....WOW this is hard..cause it so many and i didnt want to leave anybody out..did i miss anyone? I Hope that you guys remember me as well as i remembered you? i used to go by C.T. when i first became a member a few years back..but i changed to (C)rashesparties N (T)heValley. I dont know where everybody disappeared too but it's good to see the Old Gang back!!...So how has everybody been???

"Hi EVERYBODY"

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Crash.... Nice to meet another veteran of Nick's Incredible Rewind. [Wink] I have only been here for 5 months or so, but it has been a hell of time talking shop with all of these awesome people you have just listed(plus many more!) Much knowledge they do have and what a great mix of personalities. I only wish that I found this place sooner. [Smile]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey C. T., I see you finally decided to get out of the shower and take that grody bus ride into Hollyweird.

Welcome back

[ 04. October 2008, 11:24: Message edited by: Valley ]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey C.T.- I am so glad to see you back around.

Let me know a night, and we'll watch Halloween 3-"Season of the Witch" together. How about it? [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see you back C.T., was wondering where you been, you new user name is on one of the best. There's a great thread on usernames, and you were one of the best examples.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandit
Ace Rewinder
Member # 6296

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for bandit   Author's Homepage   Email bandit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi C.T
Nice to meet you.I agree,Nick has indeed created an awesome web site [Wink]

Stay cool,stay 80`s.

Posts: 362 | From: Third rock from the sun | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey CT!! fellow Valley Girl lover.......Good to see you, stay around [Smile]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey crash and everyone else its good to be back at the rewind [Smile] gotta love it here with all your great friends
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Crash (tho you'll always be CT to me), it's really cool to have you back. I was out the Rewind loop for a while too and came back in the last few months, so it's great to see another face, so to speak, from the olden days!
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CrashesParties n TheValley:
"Hello Out There In 80s Land"

NOMS & SAM

I'd just like to point out, for the record that despite any implications Sam and I are NOT a couple

(he's a nice guy and all I just don't think of him like that!!!!)
[Big Grin]
Welcome back CT

Everybody is NOMS [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*crosses NOMS off his list*
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks...for love [Smile] I'm just really glad that everybody is "Alive & Kicking" and Back [Big Grin] Hey VALLEY maybe you'll like to come out of the VALLEY and have some lunch with me @ The Tic Tock Diner [Wink] ...

And Riptide THANKS for the comment..it only took me 4 years to come up with a "Totally Bitchin'" username but i say it was worth the wait [Smile]

Longlivethe80s

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back CT! good to have a fellow Scarface fan back on board.
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CrashesParties n TheValley,

Good to hear from you again!

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heeey CT, you're back!! So good to see your name on here again. [Smile] So how've you been?
How is your German Shepard Cleo doing - hope she's still as spoiled and happy as ever?

Hope to talk to you soon -
Toni

Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heya CT! Looks like everyone's coming back, ha ha. I forgot how much fun we all used to have here.
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
[Frown] Well deathbystereo... First let me say THANK YOU for remembering that is really SWEET of you. But im sorry to say that CLEO Passed away this Summer [Frown] And My older brother and i was just heart-broken..i feel like a piece of me has died too. The Vet says she was poisoned..Some SICK SON OF A BI***!!!! was just being EVIL...cause She was'nt a bad dog she did'nt bother anyone, she didnt bark that much, and she was just as friendly as she wanted to be. Cleo got loose for a couple of days and i knew she would be back cause she has done it before...but when she came back she was sooo sick she could'nt eat or move she just laid on the floor breathing very heavily. We took her to the Vet where she later died. I miss her everyday
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
Hey Spooka! [Smile]

I did used to have fun on here...but it looks like the FUN is BACK cause everybody is back on here like old times [Big Grin]

Good to see you back too Spooka

longlivethe80s!!!!

deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no... I simply can't get my mind around how people could ever do something like that to an animal... It's just unbelievable. I am so very sorry to hear this, CT... [Frown] But always remember that she had a good life with you and knew that she was loved. She's now in dog heaven and enjoying a huge pile of yummy food and relaxing somewhere in the sun with her other dog friends. [Smile]
Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love coming back on here....it's like a reunion every time [Smile] .....and once I have my wireless set up...I will be here even more. This site makes me happy [Smile]
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C.T.-I am really sorry to hear about your dog too, that is horrible that someone would poison it. I had a cat named Cleo. My grandpa's dog was always chasing her up a tree. Once I had to climb a huge pine tree to get her out, one day she must have climbed a tree and never returned.
It still bothers me to this day that I don't know what happened to her.
Pets are our family too, just like people.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shall I delete my comment??? I feel this thread has taken a darker turn???? My post now looks totally out of place.

For the record though....losing a pet is horrible.

Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don’t worry about it Earth Angel. One can’t read every comment all the time. Besides.. threads turning darker happens around here more often than you think. Mostly because people can’t stop disagreeing.

Nevertheless, welcome back CT and also sorry for your loss. To lose a pet (especially like that) is so tragic. It makes me sad and mad at the same time.

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CT, really sorry about losing your pet. It breaks my heart that there are black hearted people out there who do that kind of stuff. I pass by these missing pet posters all too often, I try to read each one, but I feel so helpless. Thinking about the owners and the fate of the animal. Times like that I wish I had psychic abilities or wishing there were actually pet detectives in this world.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CrashesParties n TheValley:
[Frown] Well deathbystereo... First let me say THANK YOU for remembering that is really SWEET of you. But im sorry to say that CLEO Passed away this Summer [Frown] And My older brother and i was just heart-broken..i feel like a piece of me has died too. The Vet says she was poisoned..Some SICK SON OF A BI***!!!! was just being EVIL...cause She was'nt a bad dog she did'nt bother anyone, she didnt bark that much, and she was just as friendly as she wanted to be. Cleo got loose for a couple of days and i knew she would be back cause she has done it before...but when she came back she was sooo sick she could'nt eat or move she just laid on the floor breathing very heavily. We took her to the Vet where she later died. I miss her everyday

There is a "special" Hell for people that do this! If you ever find out who did it, you should make them eat poison. [Mad]

Hang in there...

- My condolences -

- jdoc

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home