iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Do you loan your own movie collections out? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you loan your own movie collections out?
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What movie collection?

uh.....did that answer your question?

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm.. I'm always happy to loan anything to close friends, but I've also had my share of bad experience with people who borrowed stuff (especially books) from me and never bothered to return them.
I've learned my lesson and now really make sure to keep track of whatever I loan to people.

*off topic*
Jay Lee - I didn't know that Christiane F was known outside Germany at all. I read the book when I was 13 back in the 80s, and never was able to forget the intense biography. Just recently, the media reportet that she obviously has finally succumbed to the habit of using heroin and lost custody of her child. Very sad indeed.

Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I heard that in the news too, sad stuff. In Denmark, it is mandatory viewing in schools. well, at least when I went to school. I guess the schoolboards just saw it as a quick anti drug campaign, crammed into a movie. But the movie is awesome, and became a cult movie here. Sure it is depressing as hell, but still a great movie, and you gotta love that cool Bowie score.
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home