iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Free full length movies, shows from the 70s 80 etc

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Free full length movies, shows from the 70s 80 etc
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was poking around on imdb.com and I saw that they now let you watch free full length movies and shows. Awesome! They have things like I dream of Jeannie, The Love Boat, The Scorpion King, Some Like It Hot etc...

Check it out!

http://www.imdb.com/features/video/

[Big Grin]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandit
Ace Rewinder
Member # 6296

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for bandit   Author's Homepage   Email bandit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally a step in the right direction [Smile] But sadly i just got this message on everything:This video is not available in your country. [Frown] I hope it will soon though.
Posts: 362 | From: Third rock from the sun | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try it through an anonymous site... Go to an anonymous site, or use a free anonymous proxy, try to pick one from the US, then try it. It should work for you. Google anonymous surfing or anonymous proxy...

Good luck!

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that today too! They also have Weird Science and Xanadu to watch. I wonder if they will rotate movies out each day or week?? I can't wait to be able to watch Some Like It Hot. Now I can pretty much see it whenever I want to.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vashti1999
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1837

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for vashti1999   Email vashti1999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx for this info, I'll definitely have to check this out. I've never seen Xanadu. I'm sure they have others that I could get into too.
Posts: 60 | From: New York City | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
I'm glad you folks are enjoying it!

I love the song Xanadu by ONJ... What a voice.

Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you jdocster [Smile]
i was able to watch moonstruck - a movie i have always wanted to watch and never did. i had free time yesterday and i loved the movie.

thanks again!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
Cool beans! [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home