iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Netflix

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Netflix
80'sfreak
Master Rewinder
Member # 3922

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sfreak   Email 80'sfreak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not but oh well [Big Grin]

I just signed up for a trail membership to netflix. I keep hearing so much about it and my sister was recommanding it to me the other day so I thought what the heck? May as well give it a shot. [Razz]

Anyone here have a netflix membership? Is it worth the money or should I cancal after my trial offer ends? I did notice they have a great selection of 80's movies.

Especially 80's horror films which just happen to be my fav [Smile] Just thought I'd ask ya'lls opinions.

Posts: 111 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i absolutely love netflix. they have every movie that is out on dvd, at least every movie i've ever checked and i've looked for some obscure films. this is the best service around.

edit: i love 80's gore flicks and i believe they have everything you'd want, and the uncut versions.

Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love them . they have a great selection. hard-to-fin horror and cult flims? they ahve em ...and sometimes if they DONT they will put your request on a SAVE list for when they DO get it.

very rarely do they NOT have what Im looking for (unless-of course it flat-out isnt on DVD yet).

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only drawback I have from them is they seem to intentionally slow the process down if you begin watching movies too fast. I was on the 3 at a time plan and would get new ones each Tuesday. We'd have all 3 watched by like Friday or Saturday and ship them back so we could receive our new ones. Lots of times I'd look on my list and it would say something like unavailable or all checked out or something to that extent. I could see that as far as new ones would go but it started doing it with the older films as well.......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home