iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The Two Coreys weekend (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Two Coreys weekend
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you guys for sharing with us. Very nice write up by both of you! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cindymancini:
And here's my DVD...how great is this?!?!

-

Cindy....who's Gail? I mean if it was me, I would have at least asked them to address it to me. ha

That is really cool btw.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved hearing this story and seeing your pcitures too! Awhile back I saw Jeff Conaway from GREASE in an airport and he was a freakin' MESS. It was heartbreaking. My husband kept telling me to go over and talk to him but I was too shocked and sad. I imagine that must be how you guys felt when you saw Haim.

I'm glad to hear Feldman faired a little better. I laughed when you said he asked his wife to sign one of your movies....I would have been like "NO FREAKIN' WAY!" The one episode of THE TWO COREYS I saw she was at a LOST BOYS signing and she had the gall to put HER name on the poster! As if SHE were in that movie! Pfffft!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny how Feldman's wife is riding his coattails trying to bounce her own career off of his. Like what place does she have at the autograph table with him? She's nice to look at but that's about it........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She had her Playboy stuff at the table. The guys we were standing in line with...they said they were going to tell her about Pro-Active. I thought that was kind of mean, because they said her complexion was really bad-but I think that comes from wearing so much heavy make-up- that's why I think so many celebrities need that stuff....because they wear too much make up. But, they all were like...she's cute, but so what.

I feel like it would be weird for Corey Feldman, for men to come up and say that they were checking out his wife in Playboy...because that's all she has done....and those were some of the pictures she had out ...wouldn't you feel weird...if you were Corey Feldman, and some guy wanted his photo taken with your wife that he was "liking" in the Playboy magazine.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh....Cindymancini did meet Jason Mewes again....I was just looking him up, because I never knew who he was before her telling me about him. He was really nice. He remembered Cindymancini...and she gave him a picture of the 2 of them from when we met him in May...he was telling us about a new movie he just got done filming in Canada, called "Silent but Deadly"...where he plays a mute killer...I was just looking it up...and I was reading more about Jason. I couldn't remember if we mentioned him or not, but he was standing outside near Danielle Harris...they all seemed to not mind hanging outside to smoke. Only a few people would go up and actually talk to them then.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Here's some more pictures from Monster Mania...

(I have a picture of Danielle Harris-but she was wearing a shirt that said "F---d Up Stuff)...so I won't post that)

Here's a picture of the Bee, that was alive and in one of the staff guy's necklace. I never saw anything like it. I wanted to free it. Some guy came up behind me and said to watch out it might bite me....but I was more concerned about being bit by someone there...than by the bee:

-

This guy.....he kept staring at us...so I told him to let me take his picture with Cindymancini, and he held a knife to her throat....

-

It was cool....it was like being at a giant Halloween party.

80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
This guy.....he kept staring at us...so I told him to let me take his picture with Cindymancini, and he held a knife to her throat....

-

I didn't know that Nick went too.....Cool [Big Grin]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I just found out that Corey Feldman was the voice of one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Donatello), and he was the voice of Young Cooper in Disney's The Fox and the Hound.

That was pretty cool.

I just read on a myspace page for the Two Coreys, that Corey Feldman wrote about Monster Mania, so that was cool. He said that he was never in the same place with Corey Haim, and they never saw each other- so I am not sure what happened at the Lost Boys reunion that night, if Corey Haim never showed up or what.

Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you guys had an awesome time, in fact, I'd be just as happy to meet Jason "BONG-phat buds" Mewes than the two Coreys: "snooch to the muther****ing nooch!"
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Haha...That's what Jason wrote on Cindymancini's DVD case....

I was like...what does that mean?

I guess you have to watch the movie.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home