iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » HI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HI
odybtx
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7278

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for odybtx   Email odybtx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new here... just registered today while searching an 80's movie.

This looks like an interesting site.

Well... just wanted to say "HI"! [Big Grin]

~Ody

Posts: 12 | From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey welcome to the rewind
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey odybtx......what is the movie you were looking for?
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, nice to see new blood. How did you choose your name?
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to meet you ody, don't be a stranger. [Smile]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odybtx
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7278

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for odybtx   Email odybtx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley, the movie I was searching is Streets of Fire.

Riptide, I was given my name one wild weekend of partying just south of Dallas. It's obviously an acronym. [Wink]

80's Rocked, I'll try not to be a stranger.

Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all!

Posts: 12 | From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by odybtx:
I was given my name one wild weekend of partying just south of Dallas. It's obviously an acronym. [Wink]

Care to share the definition? Only if you want too. No pressure. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there Odybtx, great to see you here, and hope to see you become a regular member of our community!
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:

Never mind that - I wanna know what he thought of Streets Of Fire!
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else notice that when someone new comes around it is similar to the campfire scene in "The Lost Boys"? Kinda like a feeding frenzy!
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandit
Ace Rewinder
Member # 6296

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for bandit   Author's Homepage   Email bandit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi odybtx.Nice to see you here.Have fun [Smile]
Posts: 362 | From: Third rock from the sun | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odybtx
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by P.S. It's Paul....:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
Care to share the definition? Only if you want too. No pressure. [Big Grin] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">Never mind that - I wanna know what he thought of Streets Of Fire!

"he" is actually a she.... [Wink]

Streets of Fire was ok. I've only seen it once. I need to watch it again, though.

odybtx
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
">Originally posted by odybtx:
[qb] I was given my name one wild weekend of partying just south of Dallas. It's obviously an acronym. [Wink]

Like I said, I was at a party... I was the Oldest one there. All the women were called "Bitch" and because I'm a Yankee...
OldDamnYankeeBitchTexas

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
odybtx, I think Paul was just trying to find out if the movie "Just One of the Guys" was a favor yours. And 80'sRocked just hates to miss a party at Jake Ryan's house.
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by odybtx:
Like I said, I was at a party... I was the Oldest one there. All the women were called "Bitch" and because I'm a Yankee...
OldDamnYankeeBitchTexas

Interesting ody. Thanks for clearing that up. Never would have guessed that. [Smile]
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
And 80'sRocked just hates to miss a party at Jake Ryan's house.

Must have been some kind of party. [Eek!]
odybtx
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7278

Rate Member
80's Rocked....

It was from what I remember... I was there 3 days, (I'm back now) and I think I got about 6 hours of sleep the entire 3 days. I was so wiped out going home that I slept on the plane. With a jet engine in my ear!

jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the rewind odybtx!
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home