iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » My Anniversary

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Anniversary
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been six years this month since I joined the rewind. I remember when I first came here the Karate Kid board was always jumping.

The rewind has grown so much over the past six years and it has been pretty fun. Glad I could be apart of it.

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW.....That is so cool that you have been here 6 years. Do you know how many other people are still here that were here when you came on?

I can hardly believe that much time has gone by. My son was only 10 when I joined, and now he's 15....it doesn't seem that long ago to me...that I joined the Rewind.

It has been an awesome experience to me. The fact that I have made some friends for life on here, is so cool, and I actually owe that to the Rewind...so thank you Nick for everything.

Congrats Ali....and I hope you continue to stick around the Rewind ....I have liked reading what you have to say about everything.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny thing is, I never ever been on the Karate Kid board since I became a member. Not even to peek. I guess I don’t share the love for that movie like many others on here do.

Anyway… Happy anniversary Ali! [Smile]
It’s nice to notice that recently, some old familiar names start showing up again.
Which makes me wonder if The Wizard is still around here somewhere?

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ali_with_an_i,

Congrats on 6 years at The Rewind. That is a pretty incredible accomplishment. You are one of the originals that is still here which is kind of cool. Everyone should take a moment to look at the directory. There are few still posting from the 2001 and 2002 crowd, but 2003 and 2004 have several top posters that are still here or returned from vacation recently.

Honestly, I'm kind of glad you are older than me though. ha

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's good to know that people hang around that long... [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My four year anniversary is in December. I think the gift for 4 years is beer so feel free to leave some on my back porch for anyone in the giving mood........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home