iRewind Talk
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » RE: nickoftherewind1985

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RE: nickoftherewind1985
Nineties
Rewind Curious
Member # 7221

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Nineties   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Since you filled up www.somethingawful.com with 1 useless post, figured we could return the favor ...

"I posted this on my site..I personally know that it is people from this site using our forum.....I have trackes all IPs

<snipped because it's just a boring copy/paste of my post in another thread -Nick>

these people come from SA

I can't believe you got that far without being banned earlier.

Please, everyone from Fast-Rewind, stay out of SomethingAwful.com

Because you guys are so stupid.

[ 28. July 2008, 06:08: Message edited by: Nick ]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys, just so's you know, this board has also been visited by our little 'friend'. They kicked him out as well, but on there he was masquerading as someone from our site, and reposting all the stuff about him that we'd said here.

Please don't respond to this in any way - either here or on their site. At the moment, they think we are slamming them, whoch couldn't be further from the truth. Rhodes has screwed around with them like he tried to here. We'll cover it from here on in, but please just let this one go...

Paul

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL -- now I know why certain people were "interested" in our little friend...

To quote: "There is a file a mile long on this guy. It's with the right people"

I thought it was odd that they'd be interested in a little site about 80s movies.

Seems our problems are minimal compared with sites that are household names... Including one that you may know that allows you to post videos...

[ 25. July 2008, 03:52: Message edited by: Nick ]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home