iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Must See Netflix Instant

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Must See Netflix Instant
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, just wanted to get some advice on some good flix to catch on Netflix Instant. It's supposed to be over a 100 degrees and humid all weekend here in Ohio so I think the wife and I will be stuck inside for a lot of it. I'd love any suggestion on some must see movies that are on Netflix.

Lately we've been after some good thinker type movies. Otherwise drama/suspense and comedy would be good too. Basically anything good!

Thought I'd ask the experts! [Smile]

Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard The Caller and Bag of Bones were both good. Check out The Killing on there too. It's a TV show from AMC...very suspenseful.
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gordongecko, I watched Lillyhammer a short while back. I thought it was great. A mafioso goes into Witness Protection and moves to Lillyhammer, Norway. It stars Steven Van Zandt from the Sopranos and also Bruce Springsteen's band. It is a Netflix-streaming-only series. There is also a new series that will be coming out in the fall. It is being filmed in the Pittsburgh area, but as of now I cannot remember the name of it for the life of me. It is going to be another Netflix-streaming show.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the tips. I started watching Lillyhammer but it was late at night and fell asleep. I will get back to it at some point.

I found a gem this week in the show Workaholics. You have to have a specific taste for this one but man did this show crack me up. I can't wait to see more!

Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My must see on Netflix Instant if you haven't watched before:

Friday Night Lights (tv series)

The Walking Dead (tv series)

Veronica Mars (tv series) - wait this one is no longer available [Frown]

3:15 - Moment of Truth

The Prince of Darkness

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains

The Initiation

Spellbinder

Night of the Comet

Vicious Lips (you might or might not thank me for this one) [Big Grin]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home