iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Video Game Help Please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Video Game Help Please
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to clarify, I'm actually not a big fan of video games, and have no great desire to change that....however.....my son does have a Wii and a DS which he likes to play (though we limit this to some degree), so, my question is:

Is there games that exist for the Wii or the DS with the classic arcade stuff...PacMan, Donkey Kong, Astroids, Space Invaders, etc. I have an Atari and 30 + games that stays mostly packed away....I set it up once in a blue moon to play for a bit. Not really interested in leaving my Atari out...too much clutter, so figure if I can get the games for other systems, that would be great. * I know I could Google my heart out and get the answer...just wondering if anyone knew in advance. Thanks!

Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Kev..

There are several old school arcade games that you can get or even download with an internet connection for your wii.

Here's a link that might interest you:

Classic console games for Wii

I wanna suggest this newer game if you want to play in Co-op mode with your son:

-

Enjoy!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home