iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Your favourite films, A to Z (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your favourite films, A to Z
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorites, or the first films to pop to my head..goes somethin like this:

AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON
BACK TO THE FUTURE
CARRIE
DIAL "M" FOR MURDER
E.T.
FLIGHT OF THE NAVIGATOR
GREMLINS
HELLRAISER
IT'S A MAD MAD MAD MAD WORLD
JAWS
KUNG POW: ENTER THE FIST
THE LION KING
THE MONEY PIT
A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET
ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST
POLTERGIEST
QUILLS
RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK
SCARFACE
THE TERMINATOR
UHF
VIDEODROME
WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT
X-MEN 2: X-MEN UNITED
YOUNG EINSTEIN
ZOMBIELAND

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly didn't even know that Young Einstein was known about outside of Australia. It's a classic for sure.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Clockwork Orange
Blue Velvet
The Conversation
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
Eyes without a Face (Les Yeux Sans Visage)
Fargo
The Godfather, Part II
Heat
It's A Wonderful Life
Jaws
Kind Hearts and Coronets
Last Temptation of Christ
Manhunter
North by Northwest
Once Upon a Time in the West
Pulp Fiction
Quiz Show
Rear Window
The Shining
2001: A Space Odyssey
The Untouchables
Videodrome
The Wizard of Oz
eXistenZ
Yojimbo
Zeder

(This was tough. A lot of my favorite films start with "B" or "C," it seems.)

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Conversation made me feel like pulling up my floor boards [Wink]
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bernie_Lomax:
I honestly didn't even know that Young Einstein was known about outside of Australia. It's a classic for sure.

It was actually pretty big when it came out here in the states Bernie. Yahoo Serious became an instant star because of it. Well, briefly, until his gawd awful follow up movies came out. And this movie was shown ALOT on the movie channels too. I think it's still considered a cult classic here if I'm not mistaken.
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yeah, it is amazing that how genius he was to come up with such a good movie and then come up with that utter garbage after. I honestly had no idea it would have even had an audience outside of Australia. That's good to know it's got a following over there.
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crash:

eXistenZ

Really? You really think you can get away with these for your T and X choices? [Big Grin]
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, love it!
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by P_a_u_l:
quote:
Originally posted by Crash:

eXistenZ

Really? You really think you can get away with these for your T and X choices? [Big Grin]
"Yes," he said confidently. (And also because he wasn't about to pick "Xtro" as his choice for X.) [Smile]

[ 28. September 2011, 13:16: Message edited by: Crash ]

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mad] Hush

-

Love Xtro. However I will never be watching the sequels again, painful lol

Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
I will give you that compared to Horror Planet, Xtro looks like Alien. [Wink]
Adam Juhl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 10024

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Adam Juhl   Email Adam Juhl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Nightmare On Elm Street
Better Off Dead
Cujo
Dragnet
E.T
Ferris Bueler's day off (or footloose)
Goonies
Hoodwinked
Indiana Jones - Rangers of The Lost Ark
Johnny English
Karate Kid
The Lost Boys
The Man Who Knew Too Little
Naked Gun
One Crazy Summer
Police Academy
Quid Pro Quo
Real Genius
St. Elmo's Fire
Teen Wolf
Used Cars
Valiant
Wierd Science
Xanadu
Young Guns
Zoolander

Posts: 61 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2011 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Nice! Welcome to the board [Smile]

So Ronnie, what's gonna come first, watching Kill Bill or your list? [Wink] [Razz]

[ 26. January 2012, 09:55: Message edited by: Helen_S ]

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 -
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, I just saw your posts.. silly milly! [Wink]

Proof that it's sitting here, in my office at home:
 -

[Big Grin] I'll make time!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Hahaha [Big Grin]
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for the list, I started that and it was tough. I got stuck on "F".. Fugitive, The...Few Good Men, A.. ha!
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Have 100 F's, just do it lol [Razz]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home