iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Quality Programming (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Quality Programming
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the show that Isis was refering to wasn't the Stupisest Criminals show rather it sounds more like the truTV show called Crisis Point

However their is a show on truTV called The Smoking Gun's: Stupidest criminals that does have commentary by B Stars who have run afoul of the law. Now that to me is intentional irony.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The show I watched was The Smoking Guns: Stupidest Criminals...it had that guy who got his head smashed in the remote controlled wall...and then they showed a guy who tried to steal the safe from the place he worked at...and he lifted it the whole way out to the parking lot, then he dropped it on the ground, and didn't have the strength to pick it back up again to get it in his truck, so he ran up over it with his truck, and it got stuck up underneath the front of the truck, so he drove with it stuck there...for a few blocks, and then he left it there...

That is stupid...I am sure he did more damage to his truck than what was in the safe....plus didn't he think anyone might see him driving down the road with a safe stuck under his front wheel....

but the whole thing to me isn't even about how stupid a criminal is...because they are stupid to be committing a crime in the first place...what I think is even more stupid is that they stick people on TV to give other people their stupid idea...there's people out there who might think about how to actually perfect that person's crime...because they see what all went wrong...for them to get caught...so they can figure a way to do it right.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home