iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » 90's movies sites?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 90's movies sites?
Dxtra27
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 164

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Dxtra27   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question I like this site a lot but is there a site like this that show's the 90's movies? I was hoping there was something out there that was good like this site.. Anybody know of any good ones??
Thanks,
Dx

Posts: 30 | From: Suburbs of PA | Registered: Oct 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm actually kind of surprised that Nick has not expanded into a 90's movie review page as well.

btw, has everyone checked out The 70's Rewind Movie Reviews?

The 70's Rewind

The answer to your question is: There are probably a few sites dedicated to the 90's, but I'm doutful it will compare in anyway to this site. You have some of the most knowledgeable movie folks in the world right here and even though we love the 80's .. we watch everything!

But I do understand that the other decades get less attention on here.. I'm sure someone might have a few suggestions for you.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stick to the 90s forum here and share your thoughts with us. It will keep growing and get stronger as time goes on.
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The years fly by.. the 20th anniversary for 90's flicks has already begun. Wow
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dxtra27
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 164

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Dxtra27   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotcha Thanks!
Posts: 30 | From: Suburbs of PA | Registered: Oct 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
I'm actually kind of surprised that Nick has not expanded into a 90's movie review page as well.

btw, has everyone checked out The 70's Rewind Movie Reviews?

The 70's Rewind

The answer to your question is: There are probably a few sites dedicated to the 90's, but I'm doutful it will compare in anyway to this site. You have some of the most knowledgeable movie folks in the world right here and even though we love the 80's .. we watch everything!

But I do understand that the other decades get less attention on here.. I'm sure someone might have a few suggestions for you.

In truth, Nick planned to launch a 90s site, just as he did with the 70s site. However, in order that the site is viable, we need reviews.

The 70s site has a few reviews, but could always do with more. The 90s site I think only had one or two reviews, and, as the old saying goes, "two movies does not a review site make...."

Please - if you want to keep the site going - consider sending in reviews. You can use the same form for the 80s ones.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home