iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I would never watch a show like "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" normally, but I just found out that Kim and Kyle Richards are going to be on it. It looks ridiculous and Kim looks quite aged, but I'm going to have to at least watch the first few shows since I've been a huge fan of Kim since her "Escape to Witch Mountain" days.. and I always thought it was cool that Kyle was Lindsey in "Halloween".

Watch at your own risk of embarrassment:

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Promo

The series premieres on Thursday, October 14 at 10 p.m EST

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aren't the Richards sisters related to Paris Hilton?
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are Paris Hilton's aunts, but don't count that against them.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG Valley I watched that video just to see Kim.

Those women look so hideous!! with their stretched faces.........and fake everything they actually end up looking more ugly then anything that's really sad (men find that attractive?)........i've heard of the shows but never watched them......gives me too much of a headache with all the negativity and fighting.

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Muffy.. I've only seen portions of shows in the past .. not on purpose. The real housewives shows are a perfect example that money doesn't necessarily solve your problems and definitely doesn't buy you class.

I just thought it was outrageous that the girl I tried to communicate to through telepathy as kid.. is actually crazy enough to subject herself to this type of anti-fame.

Maybe Bamersy will stop by soon so she can sing "We Walk the Night" to her.. I knew she was making a mistake marrying Nick!

JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Muffy Tepperman:
Those women look so hideous!! with their stretched faces.........and fake everything they actually end up looking more ugly then anything that's really sad (men find that attractive?)

NO we don't! Whatever happened to aging with grace?
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw pictures of Kim Richards a few years back and she looked horrible. Her skin was all saggy and wrinkly and stretched out. Maybe she had an eating disorder? That is common for people with bulimia/anorexia to have that old lady skin at a younger age. Someone on here would not believe me at the time. I even saw her briefly on tv then, and it was the same- she looked bad.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to start a thing about it...but I know LA and Beverly Hills are totally different.....but a grand example is Shannon Tweed she was beautiful in Meatballs 3 now she's a bit scary and I have a hard time believing if she'd stayed natural she wouldn't have still been beautiful and not so scary?
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw these ladies on Wendy Williams show last night briefly (I did not watch the entire segment). Kim Richards doesn't even look like the same person. Kyle looks just like Paris but with dark hair.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
they actually end up looking more ugly then anything that's really sad (men find that attractive?)
NO! The women aren't really doing it for the men; they're trying to compete with younger women, which is a game most of them cannot win in the long run!

quote:
I just thought it was outrageous that the girl I tried to communicate to through telepathy as kid.. is actually crazy enough to subject herself to this type of anti-fame.
Liking this.

quote:
I don't want to start a thing about it...
Go Muffy, go!

quote:
but I know LA and Beverly Hills are totally different.....but a grand example is Shannon Tweed she was beautiful in Meatballs 3 now she's a bit scary and I have a hard time believing if she'd stayed natural she wouldn't have still been beautiful and not so scary?
She would look more her age, with a few more wrinkles. But she would also look better. I think I stopped being surprised by all of this when Redford got a face-lift.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

logan5, I noticed your 1999th post!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSqYAbBFhzc
Here's 1999 by Prince!

Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
logan5, I noticed your 1999th post!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSqYAbBFhzc
Here's 1999 by Prince!

Thanks PG! I hadn't noticed! Well spotted!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
So I digged on you Valley for watching these and what happens???? ol Muffy got hooked!

I really like Kim.....It seems like she's the only one that hasn't had plastic surgery.

Camille to me isn't annoying....Kyle sorta is a drama thriver lol

The most annoying to me is the plastic surgery couple they are fugly! and vein.....she's full of herself and really shouldn't be....she was talking about doing a photo shoot and I laughed hehehehe but that proves how addicting these shows are. Also her husband the surgeon kept claiming "their kid hit him in the nose" that's why he had wraps on his nose LOL who do they think they are fooling [Big Grin]

I still love Kim!

Tuff Turf forever!

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
I haven't watch the finale, but apparently Kim and Kyle had a huge blow up and Kyle called Kim out about her drinking. I'ver heard that Kyle forced her into rehab, but Kim only stayed one week. Sad stuff.. I'm still a Kim Richards fan though!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home