iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Films that make men cry

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Films that make men cry
Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yahoo put up some films that make men cry what do you think and have thay made you cry and what other film did make you cry

1.Field of Dreams

2.Shawshank Redemption

3.Backdraft

4.The Wrestler

5.The Transformers: The Movie the 1986 cartoon movie, in case you were wondering

7.Rocky

8.Terminator 2: Judgment Day

9.One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest

10.Billy Elliot

11.Up

Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pans labrynth

death wish 3 from laughing so much

Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about BRIANS SONG?
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only two movies ever choke me up:

a league of their own(the end at the HOF)
simon birch

Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Secrets and Lies
Edward Scissorhands
Steel Magnolias
Toy Story 3
The Green Mile

and a whole lot more I can't think of right now... my emotions are very close to the surface which is something I'm actuall proud of.

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bamersy   Email Bamersy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband can watch the most disgusting horror movie, but not March of the Penguins [Confused]
Posts: 452 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any Chuck Norris film makes my dad cry
Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Something for Joey yesterday. I would think that one could make anyone cry.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shed some tears every time for:

MASK
Rocky 3...poor Mick
Without A Trace

Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eg Shen
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 8285

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Eg Shen   Author's Homepage   Email Eg Shen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shawshank and T2 yes.
others for me: Its a Wonderful Life, Green Mile, Sleepless in Seattle and Forest Gump (I miss you Jenny)...

Posts: 13 | From: Chinatown | Registered: Oct 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HarryCanyon
Master Rewinder
Member # 9143

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HarryCanyon   Email HarryCanyon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's Grave of the Fireflies?
Posts: 125 | From: Santa Ana, California | Registered: Sep 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only one thing gets me going - it's where kids that have been separated from their parents get the whole emotional reunion bit. Think Railway Children, or the end of Nanny McPhee And The Big Bang.
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Planes, Trains & Automobiles, the homecoming scene.
Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some that can choke me up sometimes if the mood hits me (in no particular order):

E.T.
Mask
Philedelphia
Awakenings
Glory
Powder
The Boy Who Could Fly
Benji: The Hunted
Hachiko: A Dog's Story
The Neverending Story
An American Tail
Dumbo
Losing Isaiah
Hardball
Pay it Foward
Marley & Me
Rocky 4 ("No Easy Way Out" montage scene)
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Pan's Labyrinth
Seven Pounds
Rain Man

[ 12. November 2010, 02:10: Message edited by: Pyromantic ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bamersy   Email Bamersy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Powder-that was a powerful part where he makes the hunter feel the deer's death.

When I was young, the movie The Champ with Ricky Schroeder and Jon Voight made me cry like a baby at the end [Frown]

Posts: 452 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
When I was young, the movie The Champ with Ricky Schroeder and Jon Voight made me cry like a baby at the end [Frown]
"Please wake him up!"

Makes me cry.

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HarryCanyon
Master Rewinder
Member # 9143

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HarryCanyon   Email HarryCanyon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyromantic:
Some that can choke me up sometimes if the mood hits me (in no particular order):

E.T.
Mask
Philedelphia
Awakenings
Glory
Powder
The Boy Who Could Fly
Benji: The Hunted
Hachiko: A Dog's Story
The Neverending Story
An American Tail
Dumbo
Losing Isaiah
Hardball
Pay it Foward
Marley & Me
Rocky 4 ("No Easy Way Out" montage scene)
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Pan's Labyrinth
Seven Pounds
Rain Man

What about Grave of the Fireflies Pyro?
Posts: 125 | From: Santa Ana, California | Registered: Sep 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home