iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » We are having an 80's party Friday!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We are having an 80's party Friday!
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little one....Cindymancini is coming to visit.

What movies should we watch????

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should watch movies that had parties in them...Can't Buy Me Love, Some Kind of Wonderful, etc. - stuff like that. Have fun.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what ......Can't Buy Me Love is one of both of our favorite movies, and we have never watched it together...so that definately is a great movie recommendation.

Cindymancini has never seen the original Die Hard or Lethal Weapon....maybe I can persude her to watch one of those...they are awesome movies.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God, I love 80's themed parties, haven't been to enough of them recently.

Movies that would rock:

Making the Grade
Wild Life
Party,Party(a Brit 80's flick)
Dudes
Slaughter High
Weird Science
Shag

Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VALLEY GIRL!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
...What movies should we watch????

Well, you can't go wrong if you start things off with "The Hugga Bunch"... [Wink]
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHA! Amazingly no one has mentioned HUGGA BUNCH in quite awhile!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the Peanut Butter solution as well.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gots to get me a copy of the Hugga Bunch...never saw it!! How could that be! I can't wait to partay with Isis in all our 80's glory [Smile] !!! Wish you all could be there too [Frown] !
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be sure to wear your legwarmers and tease your hair...HA HA HA.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
God, CINDY, I had a VHS copy of HUGGA BUNCH when my daughter was in Diaper Days but have since gotten rid of it (garbage? GOOD WILL?) Had I known one day people would STILL be searching for it I would have saved it!
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Hey ISIS and CINDY - How was the party? I figure you must be pretty hungover. Be sure to let us know what you watched and what you did.
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Hey 80sRocked...my parties are probably pretty boring to most people...there is never any alcohol involved. I have never drank in my life time. My parties involve having my friends over, and we pig out on tons of food-and we talk and goof around and listen to music and watch movies. Cindymancini and I had a blast, we did watch Can't Buy Me Love...and then today we watched Lethal Weapon (1) and she really liked it....she decided that Mel Gibson was pretty hot in that movie.
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Sounds like you had a blast. Cool... [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home