iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Hanc0ck - any good?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hanc0ck - any good?
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still completely shocked to find out that I won't get to see The Dark Knight for another MONTH over here ( [Mad] ) I'm looking for alternatives for this weekend...

The only movie that sounds ok is Hanc0ck - has anyone seen this? Is it any good?

Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are you in Germany. I went to see Han**** in English at the Cineplex in Paderbon and thought it was very good. I like the idea of a superhero in crisis but be warned, its not the laugh a minute you expect from the trailer and the second half of the movie is actually quite grim.

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noms if you get time message me and tell me what the deal is with everyone talking about the movie having a spin or unexpected twist in it so as not to spoil it for those who don't wanna know. I'll probably rent it on DVD when it comes out so it's ok if I hear the spoiler.......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wish is my command...

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the feedback Noms! I'm in Munich and there's a cinema which shows movies in English (Will Smith in German... ugh, nooo). If the weather is as bad as it is predicted for the weekend, I'll go and see it.
Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Munich huh?

I'll be in the local area next month...kind of.

Holidaying in Garmisch-Partenkirchen to get a bit of that Bavarian experience.

Noms [Cool]

deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
Very nice! I've only been to Garmisch once in early spring, when the mountains were still covered in snow, which was beautiful.
But the whole area is really nice with great lakes (Walchensee) and mountains and we go there quite often on weekends.

I really hope you have a great vacation and good wheather! [Cool]

P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Original Nomster:
Munich huh?

I'll be in the local area next month...kind of.

Holidaying in Garmisch-Partenkirchen to get a bit of that Bavarian experience.

Noms [Cool]

By 'Bavarian Experience', I hope you mean beer and sausage, and not the polished leather lederhosen..... [Eek!]
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] hehehe [Big Grin]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
Aaah, but the Bavarian experience wouldn't be complete without Lederhose and Schweinebraten and Knoedeln. And a pretty girl in a Dirndl.

Have fun in Garmisch! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home