iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Jurassic World (2015)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jurassic World (2015)
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chloe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm a huge fan of the previous Jurassic Park movies and thought I'd see this one! I saw it at the cinema yesterday.

Here is my review:
Most parts of it were pretty confusing! I was expecting it to be amazing, as that is what everyone was telling me.
The casting was okay, however, Chris Pratt was pretty good in it. The rest of the cast I had never heard of. Although, I had heard of Ty Simpkins who was in the Insidious movies. But, the rest I had never heard of.
The acting wasn't bad, but a little bit wooden at times.
The plot was okay!
Overall, see this movie if you're a fan of the others ones. All I can say is Jurassic World was no way near as good as the other ones.

Sorry if the review was short!

Have you seen Jurassic World, and what did you think of it?

Posts: 232 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last time I attempted to see a Jurassic Park movie was back in about 1997. It was The Lost World. I was about 16 and me and my mates were going to see it at the drive in. It was a double feature night but can't remember what the other movie was. We had a voucher for something like 1 car load for 15 bucks. Anyway we pull up to the drive in and the old guy comes out in his white coat and tells us that our voucher is no good despite the voucher saying it was valid between certain dates. He kept saying over and over that we could not use it because it was the Lost World weekend. After the guy said it about 5 times, my mate in the back seat yelled out, "Yeah we f....'n heard ya." He then ran to my mates side of the car saying "You can't talk to me like that!" My mate driving just reversed hard and then done a sharp handbrake turn and then done a burnout, blowing loose gravel up in the guys face.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw it with my family and we all enjoyed it.

Vincent d onofrio aka Gomer Pyle in Full Metal Jacket (1987) took me back to the 80s for a moment. It was funny when the raptors would growl at him.

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Is it me, or did Chris Pratt take over the world in the past year?

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't like it. I can not believe people who take small children to see this movie. There were kids around 5 and 6 years old sitting behind me, and a person got eaten and they laughed, and I thought this is how we desensitize kids to violence. It scared the heck out of me. I did not like how the girl didn't know the ages of her nephews. The plot was dumb. They kill everybody, there is no rhyme or reason to any of it. It ends stupid too. I liked the first one. I liked the characters. I think they should have the 2 kids from the first one, grown up now, and they be the ones going back in there because they lived through it once, that would be better. The whole thing with the Raptors and Chris Pratt being one of them, they didn't listen to him worth a heck.

[ 10. July 2015, 17:21: Message edited by: LISA LISA ]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shocking News!! Lisa doesn't like modern movie as much as it's 80's equivalent... [Razz] [Wink]

Tyrannosaurus Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
April Fool
Senior Rewinder
Member # 37390

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for April Fool   Email April Fool   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very true, somethings about me never change, except my name. [Smile]
Posts: 86 | Registered: Oct 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home