iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Bill and Ted 3

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bill and Ted 3
Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is talks of a third one being made.

Do you think it would be any good

Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...as much as I love BILL & TED I think its a little late in the game. How old are those guys now? 43??????
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, no, and..... no.

It'd either be another Stiller / Vaughan / Wilson vehicle, or it'd be Zac Efron visiting all the famous dancers throughout history.

Bleaughhhh......

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's still time (see what I did there?) for another excellent adventure, Reeves and Winter haven't changed that much and I'd love to see their most triumphant return. But like Ghostbusters 3, I think this is just a pipe dream...
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
indeed a pipe dream I think too..I can't imagine Reeves agreeing to reprise his role for this film after spending the bulk of his adult career trying to be recognized as a "serious" actor. But ,ya never know.
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chloe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being a fan of the two previous Bill And Ted films, I really want to see this one be made.

And I also heard Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter are interested in this too, they've also taken an interest in the script.

I think the script is in the works.

Posts: 232 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul,

For once I disagree with you (shocking I know!)

If it does get made its gonna be Alex and Keanu and the premise is that they are now both much much older and they still haven't really changed the world and fulfilled their destiny. To me, that's a good start and I for one hope it does get made.

Party on Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a huge fan of the first one - I pretty much hate the second one apart from a couple of scenes but I really hope they do make a 3rd one but yeah only if it's the original Bill and Ted and not some new age punks that think they can pull it off.

It's computers......San Dimas High School football rules!

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHoff
Master Rewinder
Member # 37515

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TheHoff   Email TheHoff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did people think of Bill and Ted Face The Music?

I've watched it once upon release and I wasn't impressed, I may have been in the wrong mood but didn't find it funny and found the 2 protagonists cringe worthy.

I loved the first movie and looking on IMDB Face the Music gets 6/10, shall I watch again or save these couple of hours for a decent 80's re-watch?

Posts: 315 | Registered: Sep 2019 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’m considering watching it soon. It’s on my Hulu list.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I was dead wrong in my previous posts years ago on here. Reeves DID in fact do it after all. I did actually see it.....and.....I think I need to watch it again. It left me really confused after the first watch. [Confused]
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home