iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » I can't believe it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I can't believe it
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SAW IV??

i went to see a movie last night, and saw a preview for the upcoming saw 4?

i didn't see part 3 yet, but i was surprised that they are carrying on with the series?

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh you haven't seen anything yet; as any horror franchise worth its weight would, they've booked through to Part V already, so expect that right over the horizon as well and likely beyond.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They'd probably be better off making it a Sci-Fi channel movie and putting Lou Diamond Phillips and Treat Williams or some other actors in need of a paycheck in it.......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only saw SAW 1 & 2 and I hated em both...but apparently there are legions of people who dug those SAW movies. (shrugs)
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MotleyRulz:
They'd probably be better off making it a Sci-Fi channel movie and putting Lou Diamond Phillips and Treat Williams or some other actors in need of a paycheck in it.......

haha so true motley, watch the sci-fi channel enough and your definitely bound to catch lou diamond phillips in some made for tv horror movie.

the new saw is coming out soon, near halloween time, so it should do good at the box office no??

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was gonna start a Saw IV topic! Couldn't believe it this weekend when I was watching Chiller and saw the preview. I've seen the first one, have yet to see 2 or 3, and am wondering, do I really want to see 4??? I mean, the first one was okay, but it wasn't anything great! I think the previews said October 26 was when it would be in the theaters...right in time for Halloween.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw 1 = Awesome!
Saw 2 = Poor sequel
Saw 3 = An improvement on 2 by some margin.

...Cannot wait for Saw 4 personally...

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

i liked the first one, and thought the 2nd wasn't bad. i want to see part 3 at some point, that one and the grudge part 2...didn't catch that one either...
pearwater
Rewinder
Member # 6093

11 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for pearwater   Email pearwater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The original 'SAW' was cool,the sequels were pretty poor BUT the blurb says they're going back to the roots of the first film(yeah right..where did I hear THAT before?!)so it may turn out just fine.
Posts: 47 | From: Yorkshire,England | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 11  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whose the killer in this one? Didn't Jigsaw get killed in the last one?
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's gonna be Jigsaw, by all accounts. Apparently Amanda will be in it too so whether it will be some kind of prequel or something who knows. I for one am looking forward to seeing what they can come up with next.

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

It's worth a watch at least. This one couldn't be any worse than part 2. That knife chair looks vicious!
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SPOILER: Wasnt the whole deal with Jogsaw in the first one that he was doing all this evil **** cuz he was dying of an incurable disease?????
How is he hangin' in there for all these sequels???

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't all evil maniacs regardless of what they're hit with?
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for just one of the girls   Email just one of the girls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's definately worth watching to see who the killer is.
Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for evilash   Email evilash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard they made 4 and 5 together. I liked 1 and 3. The original writers took a break on 2.
Posts: 327 | From: Lebanon, OH | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

i just read that betsey russell (private school, tomboy) was in the 4th one? has anyone here seen it?
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

A good movie, the first one that is.

SAW's ending needs to be rewound to truly appreciate it.

The Second one stinks, the third one is better.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NowhereGirl:
i just read that betsey russell (private school, tomboy) was in the 4th one? has anyone here seen it?

Yeah I saw that too...I'm curious to hear how she was & if she still looks the same. That's so crazy that she would pop up in this considering she has been really keeping a low profile for years in terms of acting. Someone post...! Do tell!
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home