iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Land of The Lost...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Land of The Lost...
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Author's Homepage   Email YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't watched this one yet. I work at a movie theatre now and I've gotten SO many mixed reviews. Mostly negative from Will Ferrel haters.

I kinda want to see it because I used to watch the old reruns with my dad and it has Danny McBride in it and he's becoming a favourite of mine.

Any non-Will-Ferrel-driven feedback on this one?

Posts: 133 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've steered clear of it as even a lot of Will Ferrell lovers I know said it sucked. I'll probably wait for the dvd.......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will definitely see it at some point. I love most of Will Ferrel's stuff. Even his bad movies still have some watchability for me.

Welcome back to the rewind YourEyes! You've been away too long....

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is laying an egg at the theatre. I believe it only finished third in box office sales it's opening weekend.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I'll be watching it at all. It looks stupid. Plus my husband loved the original series, and watched it while it was on TVLand and taped every episode on vhs. So I don't want to ruin the original memory for him.

What was the movie that Will Ferrell was in with Ed Harris and Zoey Deshanel (not Elf). It was a serious movie- well he just ruined the movie for me. He tried to do his usual act in a serious role, and it just sucked. I do like his comedies though. He needs to stick with true comedies, not drama or re-makes of drama that he tries to make into a comedy.

Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
Zoey Deshanel

mmmmmm almost as hot as the progressive.com girl
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YourEyes is back...

Will Ferrel is quite good, funny at times. Not too interested in this movie, though.

One os his more serious roles was 'Stanger Than Fiction', good flick IMO. The Ed Harris one was a movie called 'Winter Passing'.

[ 20. June 2009, 02:30: Message edited by: Kash ]

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home