iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Seraphim Falls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Seraphim Falls
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well directed, post American civil war western starring Pierce Brosnan & Liam Neeson. Overlooked upon its release in 2006, its a good movie with a message and captivating performances from the leads. Worth seeing.
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been on my list for a loooooong time.

I'm glad it IS a good movie. Didn't know Angie Harmon was in it. Bonus!

Thanks for the reminder,

- jdoc [Wink]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto...a buddy of mine really likes this movie and he told me to see it a while back. I love old Westerns...so I'm in.....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have yet to see this movie in its entirety. What I saw was good though.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever happened to Angie Harmon? I know she's a big Republican. I'm a Libertarian but it seems like when anyone in Hollywood announces they are Republican they are blacklisted. I saw an interview where Mark Harmon said it was next to impossible to get roles after he announced he was a Republican...............
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MotleyRulz:
Whatever happened to Angie Harmon? I know she's a big Republican. I'm a Libertarian but it seems like when anyone in Hollywood announces they are Republican they are blacklisted. I saw an interview where Mark Harmon said it was next to impossible to get roles after he announced he was a Republican...............

Ain't that the truth? I read an article about Angie Harmon about a week ago...it said she was staying at home focusing on being a mom.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home