iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » who s gonna go see my bloody valentine 3D (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: who s gonna go see my bloody valentine 3D
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a TV show, and most TV shows are shot n studios and not on location...the acting in Little House on the Prairie was fantastic, so it made up for that .

But, when your filming a major movie and you film it in the location your suppose to be at...then film it during the right season, or at least try and make it look like the right season as much as possible- don't add to it not being the right season by adding in props like flowering plants-when they don't need to be there.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my night of watching this movie has been postponed twice. but i can't wait to see it.

i read that the whole 3-D aspect really makes the movie.
when i go see this, i'm not going to watch a serious movie and pick it apart. it's all for fun.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought that flower pots were to maintain the plot.
Blame the set decorators for their mistakes, and the continuity director too.

Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it's ok for tv shows to do it but movies can't? I'm confused here. Seems like one doing it is just as bad as the other.....
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually had alot of fun picking it apart.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to see it on Monday.
Monday...Bloody Monday...U2

Not a fan...OK...but I won't see it again. Cool 3-D effects though.

Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really liked it personally the 3d was awesome and sometimes its fun to see a different spin on some things like i m so excited to see the friday the 13th movie i mean horror movies are suppose to be fun and scary b/c its just fun to get scared well at seeing a movie so i liked it
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw it last night, finally. i enjoyed it! great 3-D effects. [Smile]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Let_The_Wind_Erase_Me
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6519

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Let_The_Wind_Erase_Me   Author's Homepage   Email Let_The_Wind_Erase_Me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friends keep trying to to froce me to see this. i really dont wanan waste my money on it and from the reveiws here i'm even more convinced.

And i'm sorry the picture of that doggy, aaaaaawwwwwww [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 25 | From: Northren Ireland | Registered: Jan 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home