iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Transformers - SPOILERS!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Transformers - SPOILERS!!!
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

After seeing the movie last night, there were many things to comment on.

As an 11 year old I saw the first one in the movies. A great movie for someone who bought the toys watched the cartoons, and really loved the show as a whole. So much that as a 26 year old, I would buy all the seasons on DVD as they came out.

But needless to say, the greatness of the first movie, was changed to the vagueness of the second, in order to cater to the children that might not have ever seen it.

A bit violent for a 10 year old. And a little too up close for many scenes. There wasn't a lot of character development for the Decepticons, and the fact that many of the names didn't go with the way things went for the original.

Devastator wasn't one robot, but in this he was.That was really annoying. The voices were good and the special effects were awesome. Of course there is going to be another one. Based on the end.

A couple of first movie references. But the movie reminds me of the few characters in the He Man movie. You needed the basic ones, and that was it.

Optimus, Ratchet, Ironhide, Jazz, Bumblebee. That's all you get with this one.

Comedy aside, definitely a movie to check out.

I'd say about an 8. Has to be seen on the big screen.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't made up my mind if I want to see this or not, but I did buy the soundtrack today, and it rocks!
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
devo, i couldn't agree with you more. i give the movie an 8 as well...

you know there will be more autobots and decepticons introduced in the sequels.

but a big fat definite YESSSS to the screen shots when they would transform.. and the fight shots.. WAY TOO UP CLOSE to really see what was happening.

but overall, the movie was great.. as i thought it would be.

glad you feel me, D!!! [Smile]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home