iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » 80s style clothing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80s style clothing
Jakey V
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked the clothes better in the 80s. Men could wear jorts and not be different. When I was in high school in the 90's, everyone wore clothes that were too big for them and looked like they were homeless.
| Site Updates: IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, i love 80s fashion!
Watched Superman 3 the other day and this Pamela Stephenson skiing outfit is amazing!

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jakey V
unregistered

7 Updates!

That girl wore some cool stuff.
| Site Updates: 7 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imawalkingcorpse
Master Rewinder
Member # 1675

1 Update

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for imawalkingcorpse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wore an N.W.A. shirt the other day. I got all sorts of weird looks from people.
Posts: 199 | From: Overland Park | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jakey V
unregistered

1 Update

I was visiting my cousin near Springfield and this country guy had on a Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell t-shirt on. Surprised me, but I liked it.
| Site Updates: 1 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jakey v are you still having trouble uploading pictures,i use imageshack to put pics on here,here's a saved message below that i sent sometime back to someone on the rewind who was having the same probs,if you want a imageshack account all you have to do is give them your email address and make a password,it doesn't cost you anything unless you exceed a very large amount of uploads and i never get bombarded with anything from them in my inbox.

i think this is mostly right

http://imageshack.us/ - click on to link,start up account,you just give them your email address and make up a password,then find any pic,copy the url,then load it on to your imageshack,then when uploaded copy what it reads in forum,it's below widget and above alt forum,copy then paste onto rewind image bar and then post. hey presto you have pic! any probs get in touch.

that was my message i sent ,but here's some more advice below -

when you go to post it on the rewind click on full reply form,then click on - image ,then at the top you are prompted,click allow scripted windows,then click back on image,clear what's in the box,then paste.

hopefully then you should have your pic,any probs get in touch .

i'm not great on computers jakey v and it took me sometime to work it all out but if you persevere you will get there in the end.

[ 30. April 2013, 05:11: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

was it anything like this one jakey v?

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 -

I know he's not exactly a country guy but you sure it wasn't the bieber you saw [Big Grin]

[ 30. April 2013, 09:32: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Jakey V
unregistered

That looks a lot like his shirt. I didn't expect Bieber to have that on either. Wow!
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home