iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » New 80s word assocation game (Page 91)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 136 pages: 1  2  3  ...  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  ...  134  135  136   
Author Topic: New 80s word assocation game
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dustin Hoffman
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dustin Diamond
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's out of control...
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alea13
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5535

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for alea13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony Danza
Posts: 63 | From: oregon | Registered: Jan 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blake
Ace Rewinder
Member # 75

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Blake   Author's Homepage   Email Blake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cannonball Run 2
Posts: 438 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blade Runner
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alea13
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5535

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for alea13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rutger Hauer
Posts: 63 | From: oregon | Registered: Jan 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
The hitcher...
Gigawatt?

Member # 4796

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gigawatt?   Email Gigawatt?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer Jason Leigh.
Posts: 106 | From: London, England | Registered: May 2006 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenny Wright (from The Wall)
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of Bounds
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
Anthony Michael Hall... Of course [Smile]
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
Michael Myers
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamie Lee Curtis
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for just one of the girls   Email just one of the girls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee Press On Nails (ha ha)
Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
i'm reaching here but...

The Nail Gun Massacre (1985)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089665/

Blake
Ace Rewinder
Member # 75

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Blake   Author's Homepage   Email Blake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Naked Gun
Posts: 438 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jim Palmer
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alea13
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5535

Rate Member
Arnold Palmer
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Melissa Morgan
Rewind Curious
Member # 5837

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Melissa Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching Vh1 totally 80’s and saw the pop star Tiffany. I was so excited because my sister and i used to be the biggest fans. I actually checked out her myspace (myspace.com/TiffanyMusic) and her new stuff is really good. Has anyone else out there heard the new Tiffany single “Feels Like Love”? OMG!. The new album called “Just Me” is so amazing. Tiffany is a true pop queen. My co-workers and I from UMGD saw her perform live at the Virgin Mega Store last week, she looked so beautiful. She has been around for 20 years, and she still has the ability to write beautiful songs. Her new album called “Just Me” is really good, if you get chance listen to the whole album. I found a link to listen to her single.
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/umvd/tiffany/01_feels_like_love-1.asx

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
Tiffany? Huh???
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
off track, let's get back on with......

Animotion

The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
Obsession
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
Roxette
  This topic comprises 136 pages: 1  2  3  ...  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  ...  134  135  136   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home