iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » Possible Reality Shows starring stars from the 80's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Possible Reality Shows starring stars from the 80's
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one should spark some interest around here; good or bad

http://tv.msn.com/tv/galleryfeature/80s-enough/?photoidx=1

I personally like the William Zabka idea

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am still partial to 80s Billy Zabka myself. I think that any of those ideas would be interesting.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that 1st picture...Corey Haim?

He looks so rough...he looks like he lost a bunch of weight, but he is aging terribly.

Don Johnson looks the worst....I thought he was so good looking....he looks really rough...but Phillip Michael Thomas looks the same.

I think the Olsen sisters are completely creepy....I have never understood how they became so popular.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
Is that 1st picture...Corey Haim?

He looks so rough...he looks like he lost a bunch of weight, but he is aging terribly.

Don Johnson looks the worst....I thought he was so good looking....he looks really rough...but Phillip Michael Thomas looks the same.

I think the Olsen sisters are completely creepy....I have never understood how they became so popular.

Don't the Olsen sisters look like they should be on The Adams Family? [Eek!]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...one of them does...for sure...they look ghostly....

I just can't understand how people that grow up with all that money...and can go do anything they want....why they all seem so miserable.

I would be grinning my head off in every picture ...which I do now anyway...but I would be giving money away like Oprah...and be having a blast doing it....and helping people...I would be so happy....I don't ever understand what they lack that they are so miserable over...

even Britney Spears...she has a nutty family-but it's still her family...so even they have each other...and they all seem to have friends that are just like them...so I have never understood this thing where people go around looking like they are knocking on deaths door.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Money and fame don't buy happiness and the definitely don't buy your privacy. It has to be tough to wake up in the morning and you look out the window and theres all the papparazzi sitting out there with cameras in hand waiting for you to peek your head out the window. After awhile that has to start grinding on ones nerves and make one miserable.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
exactly sam. especially for famous child actors who grow up not knowing what a normal childhood is like... you can't imagine the pressures or miseries that come with fame. just because you make money doesn't mean that you should be happy and smiling all the time. i'm sure it isn't easy for a lot of people. things can be written about you that aren't true, you can get bad reps easily just because you are associated with certain people...sheesh, you can have your picture taken hugging another celebrity and before you can blink.. everyone says you're dating...
it's got to be annoying. money and fame is known for breaking up marriages, families, partnerships... etc.

anyway, back to the original topic..
please please no corey haim. i wouldn't mind seeing william zabka do more [Smile]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Yeah...I would hate the papparazzi ....and personally I don't know why anyone wants to be famous...you would never know if people like you for you...but alot of those people do have friends within the same circle of people that are famous and rich too, so they can hang out with those people. They bring on alot of their own misery. I think because they can buy or go anywhere they want...that they don't appreciate it like most people would, money really has no meaning to it....it is just stuff, and it's true if your not happy your not going to be happy with money....but I think why can't they be happy from all the good stuff they could do with money for other people....that's the sad part.

I always find it shocking that alot of celebrities get caught drinking and driving, or that they just plain drive themselves to a club...I think when you have that kind of money...and you want to go out, you get someone to dive you.

The celebrities that are doing reality shows has gotten so out of hand though....who cares what those people do all day....they do the same things everyone else does, only most of the time they make fools out of themselves.

The person I can't understand why anyone wants to tune in for is Denise Richards...who cares what she does all day...she's never really done much in the line of acting, and she's kind of dingy...why do people want to follow her around all day?

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody must because her shows doing really good. I personally thought she was excellent in Wild Things...........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home