iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » new Knight Rider series

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new Knight Rider series
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently Hasselhoff's vision for the movie didn't work out, so NBC's simply going to restart the series. Unfortunately, network execs state they're going to try and build off Transformers for this version and look into how cars can shift shape and such (translation: Garthe Knight is alive and well and this is now his means of revenge). The pilot is slated to air as a standalone TV movie later this fall; watch at your own risk.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh great next thing ya know Michael Bay's gonna be attached to it........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enough of the Michael bay bashing already!

Ok, his movies are not to everyone's taste but everyone knows what they are getting with a Michael Bay movie and therefore know to either avoid them or enjoy them for what they are...

I personally love no-brain popcorn movies and I thought his production of the TCM Remake was top notch.

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
p.s.

All his movies combined grossed in more than $1.9 billion dollars worldwide

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll give ya the TCM remake cause it was classic but IMO the man has ruined what could have been some good movies:

1. Armageddon
2. Pearl Harbor (his worst)
3. Bad Boys 1 and 2 (did we really need to spend almost 3 hours in a theater in part 2 watching smith and lawrence)

I love no brain popcorn moves too but not no brain popcorn movies Bay is associated with. Just because his movies grossed over a billion dollars doesn't make him the apple of everyone's eye. Wow something we finally disagree on!

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home