iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » 80's birthday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80's birthday
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So...it's my birthday next week 9a week today infact). We are all dressing up 80's style and going to an 80's themed nightclub, where all they play is 80's music.

If that ain't celebrating Rewind style...i don't know what is. I wish you could all come too.

X

Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make sure you slap loads of pics up on your MySpace page, Angel - I wanna see you in your costume...

Lemme guess: it's got to be either John MacLane from Die Hard or Princess Leia.... either will do!!!

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for just one of the girls   Email just one of the girls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!!!
Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!

An yes make sure you have Pix on MS xD

Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is my birthday TODAY [Smile] ...my outfit is both fabulous and horrendous in equal measure.

It is turquoise and yellow and yes...I will be posting pics of me and my fellow 80's troops on MS for you to see......it will be a sight to behold.

thanks for the birthday wishes

X

Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EA,

Happy B-Day! Rock it to the 80's!!!!

Best wishes!

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Angel - and I shall DEFINATELY be checking out the pics later on!!!!
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
The pics are up....it was a great night, and everyone did the 80's justice.

Go and check out EA 80's stylin. If you aren't my friend on MS then I will have to ad you, coz my profile is private, but I will ad my fellow rewinders anyday [Smile]

X

Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok I need to read the Rewind more..cause I miss stuff like this.....=my best girlie! Telling from the pics you had to have had the best time and you know I was there in spirit! XX
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

And the frock was just as bad as you said it was going to be.......

[Big Grin]

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Muffy - you were by my side the whole badly dressed, drunken, air guitaring time [Smile]
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know it! I did the Tiffany dance with ya.. [Wink]

serouisly to have friends that would go out with you dressed to the 80's.......is pretty special!

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Well....I'm sure you were at home in the US dressed in leg warmers and a relax t-shirtlearning the dance to Thriller in a tribute to my 80's birthday celebrations [Razz]
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
you know it, my lady!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home