iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » Help with 80's sci-fi/fantasy show w/mutants...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with 80's sci-fi/fantasy show w/mutants...
SiskoBell
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4330

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SiskoBell   Email SiskoBell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,

I've been looking for info on a short-lived 80's scifi/fantasy show, but I can't remember the name. All I recall about it is that the show took place on post-apocalyptic earth, and centered around one of the few remaining human enclaves. Inside the city people lived relatively well, but outside, life was harsh. Because of some type of genetic damage, some humans had become mutant savages (they looked like muscular Neanderthals).

People were hoping to repopulate humanity, but to avoid creating more genetic mutants, people were prohibited from mating with others who shared a particular gene. People wore colored medallions and could only choose potential mates from people with the right colored medallion (I forget if the colors had to match, or be different).

Anyone know what I'm referring to? Thanks

Sisko

Posts: 55 | From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home