iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » No More Random Stuff?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No More Random Stuff?
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So...we don't have a forum to discuss random stuff in anymore?

I had my "The Day Bruce Campbell Saved..." thread in there. >.<

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I was surprised that a lot of stuff got deleted that did. I think that once things get organized we should be on the road to some random posting again...I hope.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stu1984
Master Rewinder
Member # 3248

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for stu1984   Email stu1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't it obvious why there isn't a general discusion section ?
Posts: 226 | From: england | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I know why it's not there anymore, I just didn't see it coming. Plus it makes me mad because people couldn't let it rest.

But anyway, I don't want this thread to be about the fighting, so let's not turn it into another one.

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing was, there was lots of good threads on the random board but they became lost too easily with all the fighting.

I particularly enjoyed the Bruce Campbell thread...

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure stuff will still creep in. As long as it's 80s related, it can stay here.....
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
Bruce Campbell is 80's...I'M IN! I've totally cracked the system. No one can stop me now.

I did save the stories from that thread, so maybe I'll repost it sometime. I'll even post some stories from the thread I posted on another message board I like to visit.

eightieschick
Rewind Guru
Member # 4385

- posted      Profile for eightieschick   Email eightieschick       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish they would have saved the thread Rainbow started about buying some 80's clothes. I think it started with something about straight legged jeans. I'm just curious to see what she bought. I know it's a girly subject for all you guys out there, but it was 80's related. It was fun talking about all of the new clothes coming out that look like clothes that some of us wore in the 80's.
Posts: 713 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately the entire Social Club board is gone forever. It was not possible to save individual threads [Frown]
Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stu1984
Master Rewinder
Member # 3248

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for stu1984   Email stu1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spooka Lupa:
Well, I know why it's not there anymore, I just didn't see it coming. Plus it makes me mad because people couldn't let it rest.

But anyway, I don't want this thread to be about the fighting, so let's not turn it into another one.

I didn't mean for what I wrote to come across as me stiring the pot.

That is the problem with reading things on the net sometimes, you don't get the tone in which something is said [Big Grin]

Posts: 226 | From: england | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
No, no, I didn't interpret it that way. I actually thought what I said about being mad might start something, so I just wanted to say that for everyone in general.
stu1984
Master Rewinder
Member # 3248

Member Rated:
Oh, ok cool [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home