iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » Jem and the Holograms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jem and the Holograms
Jemdude
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4633

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jemdude   Author's Homepage   Email Jemdude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was anybody here a big fan of Jem and the Holograms? It's my favorite female cartoon show. I also have Season 1 & 2, and Season 3 part 1 of the DVDs.
Posts: 60 | From: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have these DVDs. I really enjoy them and I only wish that Sunbow and Rhino still had the distribution deal going on. I want to see the second half of Season 3.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jemdude
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4633

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jemdude   Author's Homepage   Email Jemdude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that Sony Wonder currently own the rights to Jem. It's not yet know if and when they will release a DVD set.
Posts: 60 | From: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the Jem doll and could sing you part of the theme song...
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home