iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » Robert Scorpio returns to General Hospital..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Robert Scorpio returns to General Hospital..
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use to love him in the 80's...I was shocked when my mom said he was back on the show. They have Rick Springfield back too, but don't even give him nothing to even say.

I was watching a DVD today that a friend gave me, and it is the whole story of Luke and Laura on General Hospital...and it was so cool to rewatch it in this special they did on it. It was such a cool storyline, full of drama, and romance, and danger...and I loved it. They shot so much of the epsiodes back then ..outside, and not in a studio, and it was so much better.

They took their time doing the storylines, you felt like that was those people's real life...and it was so cool to really be so mesmerized by the characters that you wanted to see what happened to them every day. They kept making you want to come back every day, and I think the storylines of today's stuff just stink. You don't see them outside....doing their own stunts, punching each other overboard on a boat.

I loved Laura's clothes...and it was so romantic...the way they felt for each other. She was married to someone else, but Luke loved her...and she fell in love with him, and everything about the way they felt ...you felt it too watching the show, and wanted to see them together. It was total chemistry.

That's exactly what I miss now with people on tv...there is no chemistry between them.
I miss that stuff!!

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They may do another special soon, since this year's the silver anniversary of their marriage.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...Laura has been off in a mental institution for years. I haven't seen Genie Francis on anything else either, since she left the show, so I have no clue what she looks like now. I always liked Scotty (Kin Shriner) he was really cute.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home