iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » Your age (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Your age
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am oooooollllldddd! But luckily I have good skin inherited from my Grandmothers and only have a few grey hairs. I know people in their late 20's who are almost completely grey, so that makes me feel not so bad. Now I'm working on getting my weight back to where I was 10 years ago. It's gonna be a long haul.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same age as the Muffster [Smile]

The years of hard partying, random streetfighting and crazy stunts have, luckily, been somewhat negated by the last five years of martial arts training, running and working out. Though I am starting to feel the effects of "old" age.

Cannot for the life of me, get out of a chair without doing the 'old tired uncle' sigh [Confused]

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JAY LEE:
Same age as the Muffster [Smile]

We are in our own age club now! haha yeah!
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

But I feel... 35.

Remember people: age is just a number! It's the gradual physical breakdown that goes with that ever-increasing number that really sucks!

quote:
EA.. this is scary.. Spooka is 21 now! I actually talked to her through a PM about a year ago. She is now a little monster .. in college! wow
Have you spoken to any other old-school Rewinders?

quote:
Shut up!!!! Haha....time flies when you're in a hot tub/delorean.
And yet you wish time would crawl when you're sitting in a hot tub with EA... [Wink]

quote:
because the 22 year olds I know don't get ANYTHING I refrence.......makes me sick!
^This^ where are all the enlightened varmints hiding out?
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I turn 30 in 2 days. Argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don´t worry, you are still quite vital in your 30s.
Just throw a nice party and enjoy [Wink]

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks dude. I am sure you can understand the whole turning 30 thing though. It's like I'm officially an adult. I guess it's cool though that most people still think I'm in my early 20's.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 15 in 1980, and 25 in 1990 (d'oh!) and did basically all of my maturing during the 80s. And before any one tries to do the math, I'm 46 (today actually...)
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1980 was a good time to be 15.
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Paul... Meaning today is your birthday?

I'm 35 now, 36 soon. Man, Remember when I was here in my 20's?

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup.

And yes, I remember the fresh-faced youth that became the Devolution we know today.... [Smile]

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
"Dnananana, you say it's your birthday, dnananana it's my birthday too." Well in two days anyway.

"Happy birthday your highness."

Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bamersy:
At least on this page, I'm the oldest one here [Frown]
Born the Summer of 69, which has always been cool. [Cool]

Hardly the oldest one here. I, too, am a child of the 60s.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperEvilCupcakes
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9692

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SuperEvilCupcakes   Email SuperEvilCupcakes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too. Summer of 69. I've turned into my father.
Posts: 20 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: May 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for evilash   Email evilash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 24. I've loved the 80s since as long as I can remember. My fiance is 40 and was in a pretty popular (in Cincinnati, they opened for Quiet Riot) heavy metal band called Vigilant.
http://www.metal-treasures.com/2011/03/vigilant-hellbound-1991.html
(my babe is in the middle)
It says 1991 on the link but the band was formed in the 80s.

Posts: 327 | From: Lebanon, OH | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam Juhl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 10024

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Adam Juhl   Email Adam Juhl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
16, grew up loving 50's-80's
Posts: 61 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2011 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home