iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » More Miami Vice stuff

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More Miami Vice stuff
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched an episode today called "The Maze"...and guess who was in it??

Adolpho "Shabba Doo" Quiones.."Ozone" from Breakin.

I was like wow...they looked like they plucked him right out of filming Breakin and slapped him in a pink jacket and pants, and threw him on the dance floor. He only was in about 5 whole minutes of the show. He played a Breakdancer in a club...hmmm...I wonder why?

I really like Miami Vice...I love how they shoot the scene with the car, from the front wheel...how you see it driving on the road, that looks really cool.

I never knew that the one police officer was the killer who was in the movie "Angel" ...I still can't get the image of him out of my head from Angel, talk about role reversal.

My son said he just saw the new preview for the movie "Miami Vice"...I didn't see it, but he said to me...that you could tell they are going to wreck it, he said, it doesn't even look good.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judging a movie based on a 2 minute preview runs in the family does it? LOL
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes...and that's a good thing. At least he's learning early how to spot bad garbage when he sees it. [Razz] [Razz] [Wink] [Cool] [Karate Kid]
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Motley degrades Isis yet again...

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That wasn't degrading by a long shot John. It's called a joke. Notice that's why I typed LOL after the comment. Gees Louise with all the sensitivity...
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Isis, I watched that same episode with Ozone in it last week. Cool.
I'v noticed lots of cool '80s guest stars in that series.

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eightieschick
Rewind Guru
Member # 4385

- posted      Profile for eightieschick   Email eightieschick       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a while back I had seen an episode when it was still on Spike tv. There was a young guy who was wearing a tank top/ kinda baggy wife-beater that was sorta tie-dyed a pink color and it said "Local Motion" on the front. My friend has that same exact tank top- he will not throw it away- except it is a blue color! I laughed my butt off when I saw that episode. ISIS, if you ever see it, let me know, and I'll keep an eye out for that episode again.
Posts: 713 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I have a question about Miami Vice....

How many season were there?????

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

I'm thinking there was only 5 seasons. For some reason, the last season was terrible IMO. I remember all sorts of plot lines here and there...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home