iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Cinderella

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cinderella
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fUnlbmsKCU

I was hopping they were coming close to me in August, but they had to cancel, or I would have been going to see them.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I own that album. It's great.

We are Devo

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the video for Nobody's Fool-I love the pink car with black polka dots.

I love that album too....I love Gypsy Road.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually met and shook hands with Cinderella lead singer Tom Kiefer. Seemed like a nice guy. I also got to meet and shake hands with Faster Pussycat lead singer Taime Downe. He seemed to be an idiot. However it was pretty loud because this happened while Poison was on stage who Cinderella and Faster Pussycat opened up for.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Slaughter, Dokken, Cinderella, Poison 1999 tour was the stuff dreams are made of. Never was a big Slaughter fan but the ticket price was well worth it to see Dokken and Cinderella........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cinderella is great!
My bro has all their albums and the video collection dvd.
Great stuff!

(Again that d**n "This video is not available in your country"
text appears when i´m trying to follow that link)

I love Slaughter & Dokken too.
Poison i don´t like.

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cinderella is great. Dokken is one of my all time favorite bands. George Lynch on guitar is incredible.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Lynch is phenomenal on guitar. His Lynch Mob and solo stuff are both great.........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw Dokken last year and their new guitarist, sorry I can't remember his name. was really good too. Sure had the rockstar look and had the lead guitar posing.

But yeah Lynch was awesome as was DeMartini of Ratt.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New guitarist for Dokken is Jon Levin. He is good, but once Lynch left, I was heart broken and never got into their newer stuff. Now I only listen to Dokken's older stuff with Lynch and his solo stuff and Lynch Mob. I did see Don Dokken live with Trixter back in the early 90's right after Dokken first broke up. Was a good show, but needed Lynch.

By the way...Gotta love everything about RATT.

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All very good bands... Ratt was never as heavy as Dokken though. I read somewhere that Lynch studied with Eddie Van Halen.
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

I always read that Eddie is a jerk in person can anyone confirm that?
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

He's about as conceited as David Lee Roth

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home