iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Going to see THE SCORPIONS tonight!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Going to see THE SCORPIONS tonight!
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to see THE SCORPIONS in NYC tonight. I've seen them a few times: Always put on a really good show.

The only thing that bugs me is the people I had got tickets with to go see this show? I'm not speaking to them anymore! So when i get there I'm going to have to try to find someone to switch seats with me. Hahaha.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The scorpions rock!!! Too bad about your friends. Hey, just think, after breathing in the air/smoke at the concert, you'll be in a "good mood" maybe you'll be friends again... [Big Grin]

Have a great time... [Smile]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great show!!!! The guy I went with walks with a cane so we got to sit in the handicap seating ....spareing me from running into my no good x-friends.

Pretty good seats too!

SCORPIONS , although a lot of people say "Oh big deal: They had One Hit :ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE", are one of those bands where you forget how many good songs they have until your at the show. They did all theri good stuff like STILL LOVING YOU, NO ONE LIKE YOU, THE ZOO, BLACKOUT ..... and then they did HOLIDAY, which I'm pretty sure I have never heard them do in concert before. I was like "OhmyGod, I haven't heard this song in AGES!"

They are promoting a new album so they did three or four songs off that (Thats when i went to the Ladies Room or the bar!) but aside from that- all their goodies!

Great show!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you! I really like a lot of Scorpions songs too... [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pirate864
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6115

6 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for pirate864   Email pirate864       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about The Wind Of Change. It's a classic.
Posts: 19 | From: The Black Sea | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 6  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
They didnt do that one, believe it or not! I was shocked!
Ziggy
Rewind Curious
Member # 6269

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Ziggy   Email Ziggy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw the scorps with the monsters of rock. It's weird though, back then a ticket was 15-20 bucks, now it's an arm, leg, and firstborn...
Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home