iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » GENESIS WITH PHIL COLLINS TOURING

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GENESIS WITH PHIL COLLINS TOURING
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read about it in ROLLING STONE yesterday. phil Collins says they are not doing it "for the money" and I hope he means it. Someone just told me THE POLICE are charging $250 a ticket for THEIR Reunion Tour. Thats ourageous! I wont pay it.
Anyone know what the DAVID LEE ROTH VAN HALEN tix are gonna go for?

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They said on tv that Police tix would start at $50 and go up to $250. I'd pay top dollar cause its probably a once in a lifetime thing. Van Halen tix will prob be just as bad. What sux about the Van Halen tour is that Eddie's son is playing bass which means not the complete original lineup.....
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just curious,
are they calling this a genesis tour or genesis "with phil collins?"

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I dont know. I guess "GENESIS". I just put " with PHIL COLLINS" to distinguish it from the PETER GABRIEL years
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahh, i see. well the genesis tour should be great. i think i will pass though, because i tend to like phil collins's music as a solo artist better.

you gonna go mamamia?

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MONSOON
Master Rewinder
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for MONSOON   Email MONSOON   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm SERIOUSLY considering going to see the Police when they go to Miami. I have a sister who lives in Boca Raton about 40 minutes north of there. I think Id really only consider going to see Genesis if they were going to be playing stuff from Abacab and earlier. If Peter Gabriel was going to be with them then Id go no matter what.
Posts: 264 | From: Bainbridge , GA | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
I've never seen them. I'm not a uge fan, but a lot of my friends are, so if tickets are affordable I'll go.
Duckie Dale Winton
Master Rewinder
Member # 3419

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Duckie Dale Winton   Author's Homepage   Email Duckie Dale Winton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a ticket for Genesis at Twickenham stadium, London in July - and it cost a whopping £75!!!! [Eek!]
Far and away the most money I've ever spent on a ticket in my entire life.......but they'll be worth it! [Wink]

Posts: 242 | From: Northampton, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home