iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Most overplayed song that you haven't heard in a while!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Most overplayed song that you haven't heard in a while!
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was eating at our local sandwich shop last night and I heard "My Heart Will Go On". I have to admit, it was played like every other song on the radio in 1998, but hadn't heard in a really long time. It is so funny how you forget about those that you get so used to hearing over and over again.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if you mean current or '80s songs

Here's A Few:

Thomas Dolby/"She Blinded Me With Science"

Toni Basil/"Mickey"

Tears For Fears/"Everybody Wonts to Rule The World"

Ricky Martin/"Living The Vida Loca"

Green Day/"When I Come Around"

Limp Biskit/"Nookie"

Jay-Z/"Izzo"

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horned King
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2691

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Horned King   Author's Homepage   Email The Horned King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I know is this:
I work at a Hot AC (pop & emo rock) radio station that plays frikkin' Bon Jovi's "Misunderstood" every six hours, for cryin' out loud!

That piece of trash song was stale in 2003, and I CAN'T WAIT for MISUNDERSTOOD to die, die, DIE!!!

As for songs that USED to air too much, I'd point to any of Staind or kORN's big hits, although I like kORN a lot.

Posts: 974 | From: Mel's Diner | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home