iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Please Help With 80's Rock/Yodelling Song Info

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please Help With 80's Rock/Yodelling Song Info
Xedos
Rewind Curious
Member # 5060

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Xedos   Email Xedos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, this has been bugging me for over 20 years:
Somewhere around 1985'ish there was rock track with a strong drum and synth backing that from memory, was mostly or all instrumental. The thing was it had yodelling in it and I've been unable to find out what it was ever since.
For those of you in the UK, it was used towards the end of Mythbusters on BBC 2 tonight and I'm now going crazy as I missed the credits.
Please can anyone give me any ideas before I go totally mad.
Many thanks for any info.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOCUS POCUS by FOCUS?
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's what I was thinking too, except that song was from the early to mid seventies.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it WAS from the 70s, but man, when it comes to cool songs with yodelling...thats the ONLY one I could think of!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oreb
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5007

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Oreb   Email Oreb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could it be that (one hit) song by tarzan boy?
Posts: 55 | From: Croatia | Registered: Sep 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home