iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Michael Jackson's best 80s music video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Michael Jackson's best 80s music video
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which one would you vote for? I'd have to go with Thriller's 15 minute masterpiece; it perfectly matches the song, and manages to genuinely entertain and frighten at the same time. Plus, I always love the tag in the end credits where they remind us that any relationships between the zombies and other persons living or dead (or undead) is purely coincidental.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd have to agree that thriller was top notch...i have the full length video on disc and showed it to my daughter who was a bit scared of it, but loved it!

i also liked SMOOTHE CRIMINAL & LEAVE ME ALONE, from moonwalker (which i also liked).

now that i think of it, i liked most of them, ... the BAD vid was pretty cool, as well as BEAT IT.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zivija
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5018

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for zivija   Email zivija   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also think Thriller full version is best....
Posts: 23 | From: Serbia | Registered: Sep 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
none becouse i think michael jackson is a no telanted bumb that can not sing the only thriller was number 1 is becouse if anybody bottered to check in to who actuly wrote the song it was 3/4s of van halen eddie alex and michael anthony
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cotter
Rewinder
Member # 5081

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Cotter   Author's Homepage   Email Cotter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also agree on Thriller, but for the sake of being different I also love Beat It, The Way You Make Me Feel, and Billie Jean. All of his work from the 80's is a masterpiece IMO.

* By the way Thriller is 13 minutes [Big Grin]

Posts: 42 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thriller, of course! ^_^
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayeh1969
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4654

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jayeh1969   Email jayeh1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best MJ video is when he was in court for the child molestation charges. Too bad that he's so rich that he 'bought' his way out of it.
Posts: 60 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home