iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Styx / Foreigner AWESOME CONCERT!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Styx / Foreigner AWESOME CONCERT!!!
TresFoxy
Rewind Maestro
Member # 542

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TresFoxy   Email TresFoxy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On thursday night I was lucky enough to have free tickets to see Styx and Foreigner!!!! Woo Hoo!!!Rock On!!!

Anyways it was wonderful I took my little sister and my little cousin who are both too young to remember the music when it first came out but I was so proud of them that they knew every song!!!=)

We were dancing and singing along the entire night

So anyone else see any good concerts???

Posts: 808 | From: MI, USA | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to go see Foreigner this summer...they came to the town I use to live in...for a fair, and I was going to go with some friends, but they cancelled due to one of the band members had an illness....then they got Peter Frampton instead, and I didn't care to go see him.

So, I totally envy ya Tres, cause that would have been a great concert.

I love both those Bands.....

Songs like, Renegade....and Waiting for a Girl Like You...those are some of the best hits of the 80's.

I did see TOTO in July.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TresFoxy
Rewind Maestro
Member # 542

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TresFoxy   Email TresFoxy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did TOTO try to go punk/ hard rock on you when you saw them or did they just play the classics??? Cause when I saw them they tried to be hardcore and it was hilarious it totally didn't work for them!
Posts: 808 | From: MI, USA | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home