iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Lee Aaron, the Metal Queen

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lee Aaron, the Metal Queen
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My,my, where have the years gone. I hadn't seen this video in years. For people growing up in Canada in the 80's, we were well aware of Lee Aaron putting the metal to the pedal in this video coming off like some mixture of a Dio or an Accept video. She had more hits later on, but it was unforgettable seeing this woman wield a sword like that. If you can believe it, about three or four years agao she played an in-store gig ath this music store I attended, but she changed her style doing jazz-****tail stuff if you can believe it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru2BhcKhPTs

Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was the bomb!
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worship Lee Aaron!

7 cd´s and 3 dvd´s on the shelf.
And still got 2 Lee Aaron posters on the wall [Wink]

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never heard of her. She was cute though... I missed all of the cool Canadian stuff in the 80s...
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rancid
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4108

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rancid   Email Rancid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee Aaron was the bomb... everything about her was sexy, even that voice... Metal Queen was a hot video for a 16 year old in the 80's HEHEHE
"shake it" was my second fav, her in those leather pants... yowza

Posts: 17 | From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home