iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Don't Tell Me You Love Me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't Tell Me You Love Me
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got the Dawn Patrol CD by Night Ranger, I got it to hear the song "Sing Me Away"...which I love, but it also had "Don't Tell me you love me", and I have listened to it over and over. It is a great song. Does anyone else remember it??

It ain't the way you move
It ain't the way that you move me
Oh no
It ain't the way you shake
It ain't the way that you shake me
Oh no
I've lived twenty-five years I'm a
kid on the run
I've got a pistol for action

CHORUS:
Don't tell me you love me
Don't tell me, I don't wanna know

I love the way you use
I love the way that you use me
Oh yeah
I love the way you shoot
I love the way that you shoot to kill me
Oh yeah
It's taken miles and lines to learn the
Right from the wrong
I keep you hanging on

CHORUS:
Don't tell me, I don't wanna to know

[Guitar solos]

(You love me, you love me)
love me love me love me yeah

CHORUS:

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoldTransAM
Master Rewinder
Member # 2973

13 Updates!

- posted      Profile for GoldTransAM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw the video On VH-1 Classic the other day.
Posts: 191 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 13  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DANG!!! "Don't tell me......""" that! Ha. That drives me crazy...cause I don't get it!!
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Louden Swain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do(remember it that is)! Love Night Ranger, saw them in the 90s, awesome show....They still tour and are working on a new album.
Posts: 245 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dawn Patrol is a great CD. Not a bad song on it. One of my favourites off of it is Eddies Comin Out Tonight
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball_Fury06
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4514

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Baseball_Fury06   Email Baseball_Fury06   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My faves are "Setimental Street" and "4 in the morning"
Posts: 30 | From: San Antonio Tx | Registered: Jan 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I would love to see them in concert. I think I'll go look them up and see if I can see where they are going to be.

I love 4 in the morning...but I also love Goodbye and When You Close Your Eyes.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home