iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » anybody else hear this

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anybody else hear this
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is what i heard is going to happen motley crue is going to finsh the febuary/april tour go into the recordeing studio may/june now for the rumer part of this open up for the rolling stones in rurop and this fall do a cohead ling tour with aerosmith that wood hit arenas asnybody hear this i hope the motley crue/aerosmith tour happens [Wink]
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be an incredible tour. Count me in!
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard something about this on the radio just now!That would ****in rock. Sorry for the bad language but that would be a top 5 coolest concert of all time for me....

[ 21. January 2006, 16:04: Message edited by: MotleyRulz ]

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if you are going to go out, then go all out,and a tour with Aerosmith would be cool. With Mick Mars the way he is, the Crue are on borrowed time. If this comes near me, I would love to see it before they call it a day.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Opheelia
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4494

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Opheelia   Email Opheelia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive got two tickets to go in April
Posts: 19 | From: Red Deer | Registered: Jan 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Way! Where Opheelia?
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think opheelia means motley crue the motley crue/aerosmith tour will not be till this fall motley crue starts another leg of thair in columbus georgia in febuary and fineshes it up at the end of april in canada i also heard that joe perry is going around telling people that aerosmith are about done asa a band
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aerosmith tickets for Montreal go on sale this Satudrday, but there is no mention of a joint Motley Crue tour. Bummer.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
like i said if this happens it wont be till fall of 2006 right now its just a roumer started by a vince neil radio show interview out of califarina vince said something to the affect that thair will be a joint motley crue/aerosmith tour at the end of 2006 he said this at the beging of january
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds right joker. They will probably time the joint tour around a new Crue album. The Crue are supposed to start working on a new album at the end of this month...
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend heard this rumor too. The bead news is ...can you imagine what a ticket would cost????

I've seen AEROSMITH twice and MOTLEY CRUE three times so if I didn't make it I wouldn't be totally heartbroken. I would want to go, but not if the tickets are in the high and mighty Over $75 range.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Yah but how many times will there ever be a chance to see Motley Crue and Aerosmith on the same stage? I'm paying good money for good tix. Ha...
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
i wood expecet ticket prices starting out at what the kiss/aerosmith started out in 2003 that was 125 plus a 10 doller sir charge for a grand total of 135 a ticket with cheap seats being around 40 or 50 dollers now for more bad news has anybody thought about this thair will be an aerosmith fan club pre sale and a motley crue pre sale with probley a ticketmaster pre sale i wood hate to think what seat seats are left for the genral public

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home