iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » I finally got a song I've been looking for forever!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I finally got a song I've been looking for forever!!!
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so as many of you know, I'm obsessed with soundtracks. Well, The Rachel Papers with Ione Skye has this one song playing in the opening party scene. I finally got around to finding out who it was and I actually found a link to the guy's website. I emailed him in London and told him how much I loved the song and that I've tried forever to get it to no avail.

Do you know, this guy emailed me back and sent me the track!!! I was beyond psyched! I love the internet. It's amazing how you can connect with people. Do any of you know this movie and like the song I'm talking about. It's a dance track called "Pleasure Control." I am just the happiest person on the Earth right now. [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

[ 26. May 2005, 02:39: Message edited by: cindymancini ]

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean though Cindy, even though I don't know the song. You did the same thing for me!

The other day the guy who has the 70's website that I love, and posted on here, he sent me epsiodes from a show called Big John/Little John, and I am dying to watch it, maybe I will today. I just didn't get a chance yet, but I was so excited to find someone who had it on tape somewhere.

And FAT sent me the song from Commando , and I was like.. WOW!!

What I think is so cool...is how really giving people are, to share these things with each other, because they really know what it is like to be searching for something, and it blows me away how generous the people I have meet have been with swapping things, and making copies and all that, it just has been so cool.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home