iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » sexiest good-looking 80's guys

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sexiest good-looking 80's guys
kat27
Master Rewinder
Member # 3979

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kat27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in response to Gav's post. "famous good-looking 80's chicks". I was happy to play along until there appeared to be gap in the research! So I think we should respond with the sexiest good-looking 80's guys!
Posts: 327 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simon Le Ban DURAN DURAN
John Taylor DURAN DURAN
Johny Depp 21 JUMP STREET
Richard Grieco 21 JUMP STREET
Charlie Sheen PLATOON
Kiefer Sutherland LOST BOYS
Jason Patric LOST BOYS
Brad Pitt (GROWING PAINS!!!)
Nikki Sixx MOTLEY CRUE
Tommy Lee MOTLEY CRUE
Sebastian Bach SKID ROW
Brett Michaels POISON

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and........drumroll please.............

MATT F***** DILLON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat27
Master Rewinder
Member # 3979

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kat27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ten points for you!!!!!!
What about Christian Slater in "Pump up the Volume" and definitely Judd Nelson in "St Elmo's Fire".

Posts: 327 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about Billy Zabka??? Steve Guttenberg???

I love Billy Wirth also. Absolutely yes on Simon LeBon and Jason Patric.

I can't forget the best looking one of all may he RIP: Jon Erik Hexum!!!! Those eyes and that body, still so sad after 20 years!!

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna Sullivan
Master Rewinder
Member # 4010

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Anna Sullivan   Email Anna Sullivan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Johnnny Depp in 21 Jump St.
Lee Montgomery in Girl's Just Want to Have Fun
Maxwell Caulfield in Grease 2
Judd Nelson in The Breakfast Club
Robert Downey Jr in Less Than Zero
ROB LOWE in St Elmo's Fire....mmmm
Charlie Sheen in Platoon
Always had a huge thing for James Spader in Pretty in Pink...that voice!
Jason Patric in Lost Boys
Corey Haim in Licence to Drive (I was only young then)
Christian Slater in Heathers...bad boys are so fine!
Val Kilmer in Top Gun
That oh so sweet Jake Ryan in Pretty in Pink.
Believe it or not, I also had a vague crush on John Cusack in Can't Buy Me Love
Christopher Reeve in Somewhere in Time
Andrew McCarthy in Less Than Zero (as Clay)
River Phoenix in Stand By Me (only when I was really young)
Lou Diamond Phillips in La Bamba and Young Guns
Eric Stolz in Some Kind of Wonderful

Posts: 232 | From: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael Pare-Streets of Fire/Eddie and the Cruisers

Zach Galligan-Gremlins

Ken Olandt-April Fool's Day

Clayton Rohner-Just One of the Guys/April Fool's Day

Leigh McCloskey-Just One of the Guys

Scott Baio-Zapped!

Matt Lattanzi-My Tutor

In Music:

Rick Springfield
Bryan Adams
Joe Elliot

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoldTransAM
Master Rewinder
Member # 2973

13 Updates!

- posted      Profile for GoldTransAM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jon Bon Jovi & Richie Sambora (both still look good)
Sammy Hagar (still looks good)
David Lee Roth & Eddie Van Halen (not anymore!)
Kip Winger
Robert Palmer (R.I.P.)

Posts: 191 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 13  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
Ack! How could I forget Jon bon Jovi!!! Shame on me!!!!! A thousand pardons!
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, two words, James Spader!
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jlp, did you know that Jon Erik Hexum was dating E.G. Daily at the time of his death? That was really awful. I guess he was fooling around with a gun that fired blanks but it actually killed him? Is that the story there?
 -

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skatefan
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3166

- posted      Profile for Skatefan   Email Skatefan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to remember whose pictures I had up in my locker.

Michael J Fox
Tom Cruise
George Michael
Corey Hart

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Cindy- that is a cool, but sad piece of trivia. Look how tiny she is in that picture compared to him. He was good looking. I remember my cousin adored him, and was totally in mourning when he died.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I don't know how I forgot him, but I think "Ozone" in Breakin and Breakin 2 is SEXY. I think it's his body...it is definately not his hair or his earring.. But his hat and his jacket and his crop tops were definately cool. He has one nice smile too. Wooooo Hoooo.

Ain't Nobody..... [Wink] that's got as nice a stomach as Ozone!

raggedyman
Master Rewinder
Member # 4065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for raggedyman   Email raggedyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cindymancini:
jlp, did you know that Jon Erik Hexum was dating E.G. Daily at the time of his death? That was really awful. I guess he was fooling around with a gun that fired blanks but it actually killed him? Is that the story there?
 -

was this the guy from that early 80's show COVER UP? I remember hearing about his accidental death...
Posts: 241 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna Sullivan
Master Rewinder
Member # 4010

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Anna Sullivan   Email Anna Sullivan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cindymancini:
Hi, two words, James Spader!

Oh joy! I thought it was just me who had some odd crush on him. I was alone in my admiration amongst my friends. However, glad to see there's some taste on the board. He was gorgeous and that voice could melt butter!
Posts: 232 | From: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raggedyman, yes it was the same guy.

Thanks so much for the photo Cindy, I did know that he was dating her. I didn't learn that until a few years ago. WOW he was really good looking, it is so sad. I can't believe it has been over 20 years. I wonder what he would have looked like today, I bet even better.

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, Anna, you already covered most of the guys I had in mind! [Big Grin]

Judd Nelson was definitely HOT in Breakfast Club, also Val Kilmer in Top Gun. For a short period of time, I also had a crush on Ralph Macchio, but I was pretty young then.

This may be an odd choice, but I thought Mickey Rourke was very sexy in 9 1/2 weeks...

Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat27
Master Rewinder
Member # 3979

1 Update

Member Rated:
I agree with every one of your posts guys but has anyone noticed that time has not been kind to most (not all) of our secret crushes? Bit scary that if time hasn't been kind to them then has it necessarily been kind to us......???? Let's not think about that. Michael J Fox was definitely spunky skatefan - but then I also had a bit of a crush on Alan Alda in M*A*S*H - I may have been a weird kid?! Judd Nelson, James Spader, Andrew McArthy, Robert Downey Jr, Johnny Depp and DEFINITELY John Cusack. As I've got older I have still adored all of the above but also added Eric Stoltz in "Sleep with Me", Liam Neeson and Gabriel Byrne - need to address my obsession with Irish accents!
prettyinpink
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3998

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for prettyinpink   Email prettyinpink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely adore "Don Johnson" from miami vice. Now there was a guy who had the look and style [Razz]
Posts: 29 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna Sullivan
Master Rewinder
Member # 4010

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by deathbystereo80:

This may be an odd choice, but I thought Mickey Rourke was very sexy in 9 1/2 weeks...

No way! I had a huge thing for him after seeing that movie. I remember going to school and asking my friends if they agreed. Most of them thought I was pretty strange. He was hot though!! Too bad about the plastic surgery of late!
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really?!? We do seem to have the same taste! Good thing that we're on opposite ends of the globe so we don't have to fight over some guy, LOL! [Wink] [Big Grin]

Did you watch the follow-up movie to 9 1/2 weeks - Wild Orchids? That was just a really lame try to get back some of the heat of 9 1/2 weeks, and he already looked awful in that one.

Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home