iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Quick Question About RATT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quick Question About RATT
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When RATT tours nowadays is it all the original members or is it Stephen pearcy and other guys or the rest of the RATT guys without Pearcy?
I ask because RATT is touring with CINDERELLA, FIREHOUSE & QUIET RIOT and I think I'm gonna go.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to their WEBSITE the only two original members are Drummer Bobby Blotzer and Guitar Player Warren DeMartini. I'm pretty sure Stephen Pearcy tours on his own and I know guitarist Robbin Crosby died a few years back. Not sure what happened to bassist Juan Croucier. Currently in the band is ****y Pearl who used to be in Love/Hate and John Corabi who was the lead singer of Motley Crue after they kicked Vince Neil out of the band.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha...they bleeped you for saying J!zzy Pearl! Wasn't he touring with THE DOORS not long ago?

I know one guy in RATT died so I dont expect to be seeing him there...

Why oh why cant they just kiss and make up with Stephen Pearcy? I used to love RATT in the '80s.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes like i mentioned in my previous post Robbin Crosby died a few years back.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
robin crobsy is dead and ratt is relly not ratt with out stephen percy
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home