iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Jimmy Harnen

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jimmy Harnen
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone else remember this song??

All alone tonight, I'm calling out your name Somewhere deep inside this part of you remains Images of love take me back in time

I don't know how it started or why it ever had to end But something stepped inside we didn't let it in It's keeping us apart, where are you now

CHORUS: Where are you now? Is someone there tonight Holding what was mine? Where are you now? Do you wonder where I am, Are you really feelin' fine?

Goin' through my life without you by my side You're the only thing that keeps goin' through my mind And nothin' that I do can take the place of you

CHORUS

Oooh, thinkin' about you, girl, There's gotta be a place for me Somewhere in your heart

That was a song I loved in the 80's, I found my 45 record of it today. I think I need to hear it... [Frown]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Where Are You Now?" lyrics
Jimmy Harnen with Synch

All alone tonight, I'm calling out your name
Somewhere deep inside this part of you remains
Images of love take me back in time

I don't know how it started or why it ever had to end
But something stepped inside we didn't let it in
It's keeping us apart, where are you now

CHORUS:
Where are you now? Is someone there tonight
Holding what was mine?
Where are you now? Do you wonder where I am,
Are you really feelin' fine?

Goin' through my life without you by my side
You're the only thing that keeps goin' through my mind
And nothin' that I do can take the place of you

CHORUS

Oooh, thinkin' about you, girl,
There's gotta be a place for me
Somewhere in your heart

All alone tonight, I'm calling out your name
Somewhere deep inside this part of you remains
Images of love, where are you now?

CHORUS

Where are you now?
Is someone there tonight holding what was mine?
Where are you now?
Do you wonder where I am, I need you here tonight

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Some of us have had this song on CD of years. Good song though.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, Isis, seeing that name took me back in time. I don't think I remember the song but wasn't he from PA?? I think I remember everyone trying to make a big deal out of the fact that he was a local... [Confused]
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint_in_London
Master Rewinder
Member # 2575

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Saint_in_London   Email Saint_in_London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just mentioned this song in the Saphire thread, before seeing this one. Saphire were 3 girls as far as a remember by the way.
Posts: 226 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home