iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » DEF LEPPARD TOUR

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DEF LEPPARD TOUR
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just found out about this....
try www.ticketmaster.com
The one near me is Brooklyn in July with Bryan Adams (who set up that double bill?)

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one near me isn't really all that close.

Def Leppard puts on a good show but they pretty much ignore there first two albums which are my two favorites by them. Bryan Adams was pretty cool at first until he decided to get way ultra sappy.

This is one double bill I can pass on.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also wanna point out....
they are not doing the whole tour with Bryan Adams. I just know he's going to be at the show I'm going to.
I think they might do some with no opening act or a different opening act.
I saw DEF LEPPARD in 2003 and they were great. I agree though that I like the earlier stuff more than the newer ballad-y stuff.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe Jackson is having a concert soon but i don't think he is coming to ATLANTA [Frown]
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw def leppard in 96 the wole first leg of the tour is with bryan adams def leppard will anounce fall dates with out bryan adams that will hit arenas kind like what u2 is doing it says that right on defleppard.com as far as def ppards music goes i like thair earley stuff beter
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home